Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers: Heroes [FF]

Megatron Guest

Default Chapters 11 & 12

Chapter 11:
    A critical discovery could save Groove's life, but it doesn't come without a price as the rift between Jazz and the Autobots widens. Sideswipe must confront the consequences of his recent actions, while Ratchet reveals some startling evidence that could change recorded history. On Alternity City, a lone Autobot learns more about his unlikely ally, as the femmes indulge in a taste of city life.

Chapter 12:
    In this chapter, the Autobots celebrate an important victory, and Jazz learns of the Decepticons' plan to save their fallen comrades. Does Sentinel Prime come a little closer to achieving his goal? Meanwhile on Alternity City, a flirtatious femme experiences a rude awakening, while Elita One and her crew run across some bad luck.

Please note that it may take a few days before Chapter 12 is available on Lexicon.

Update:
    Chapter 13: A Decepticon fugitive and his Autobot ally continue their adventures as they visit a Neutral depot. Meanwhile, the femmes seek help from an unlikely source after the capture of their leader. Back on Cybertron, Ratchet seeks to make amends with a reinstated Sideswipe, and discovers a sinister plot to sabotage Groove's memory of his attack. Optimus makes an unexpected announcement, which is met with disapproval.
    Last edited by Megatron; 18th April 2020 at 10:32 PM.

Megatron Guest

Chapter 14: Two separate revelations unlock past secrets, but still leave many questions unanswered. A successful mission into Quadrant Epsilon leads to a reunion, as well as a surprise rescue. Thunderblast's past decisions catch up with her, causing her to re-evaluate her life. For Elita's crew, an unexpected assailant causes Chromia to make a critical decision based on trust.

If you have a little time to spare, I invite you all to read the first 14 chapters of Transformers: Heroes on FanFiction.net. You can follow the story to get notification updates for each new chapter, and also leave a review (you can leave a guest review without signing up for an account).

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read, comment or review any of my stories. It is always appreciated.
    Last edited by Megatron; 25th June 2019 at 03:15 PM.

Megatron Guest

Chapter 15:
    The successful restoration of Groove's memory causes the senior medical officer to take drastic action, just before Sentinel makes his move. On Alternity City, our heroes are relentlessly pursued by Hitec's Second-in-Command and his team of enforcers.

Chapter 16:
    The pursuit on Alternity City comes to a head when Astro and the Decepticons are forced to battle Jhiaxus and his enforcers, but is it too late to save Comet from his evil clutches? Back on Cybertron, Jazz and the rescued chief Autobot engineer learn more about the Dark Plague's origins and the true intention behind its creation.

Chapter 17:
    Emotions run high as the Autobots in Iacon face the aftermath of Sentinel's coordinated takeover. Optimus learns of Elita's capture, as Sentinel seeks to win his trust. For Elita's crew, there is renewed hope for the rescue of their femme commander, whilst their heartfelt reunion with Sunstreaker marks the beginning of a new chapter in his life.

NB: I am closing this OTCA account due to significant anti-Trump sentiments being expressed on this board. Henceforth, I can no longer participate in this community, and no longer belong here.

If anyone would like to connect with me or continue to follow my fan fiction, I can still be found on other sites. Just search for "Crystine Decepticon". Thankyou to those few members who did make me smile during my 7-year long stay here. I would have liked to have gotten to know you better.

To those of you who continue to believe all the lies of the mainstream media: the truth will soon come to light. #Q
    Last edited by Megatron; 18th April 2020 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Last words