Thread: Marvel Transformers Crossover toys out in OZ.

Default Marvel Transformers Crossover toys out in OZ.

I was about to post that these were just released in America and would be here soon, but DD has already found them at a Toyworld in Victoria, so this news can go here in the Aus section.
    The first wave contains Hulk, Ironman, Venom, Spiderman, and are of the same size class as Star Wars Transformers (which will also be labelled as Crossovers soon), so will be priced the same depending on the store.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

IIRC, Ironman was the only decent looking one.

So yet again, I think if I get any, it'll just be like the starwars line to me, just a very select few.
    ________
    T360
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:59 AM.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Having seem all 4 in the flesh, they all look pretty big in size (being priced at deluxe pricepoints that is - eg. $30).

But when you see Venom in real life, his muscle car alt mode is huge! It seems like it's almost as big as an Alternator. Turning the package over shows you his bot mode & my first reaction becomes "Urgh... ".

I'm really only interested in Hulk, and that's mostly for kitbashing purposes.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I'm not terribly interested in them. The only one I'd consider is Iron Man...

I prolly need to see these personally before I pass judgement to buy or not. Like how I did in SWTF - NOT buy! Im tempted to get Darth Vader /Death Star but not that ,much
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I've had my eye on Iron Man and Hulk and perhaps Venom for the cool alt mode. Giving Spiderman a wide berth tho. I'm not a fan of Spiderman at all.

The SWTF were ok. Not up to TF quality in terms of robot mode and poseability, heck a lot of them couldn't stand. although Vader/Death Star and The Millenium Falcon are both top notch. Just don't expect much out of the robot modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    I've had my eye on Iron Man and Hulk and perhaps Venom for the cool alt mode. Giving Spiderman a wide berth tho. I'm not a fan of Spiderman at all.
    I agree. Venom is a must for me, Hulk a close second, Iron Man is a probable pick-up but the Spiderman bike looks dreadful. The forthcoming black repaint into evil spidey might just save it, but I doubt it.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I prolly need to see these personally before I pass judgement to buy or not. Like how I did in SWTF - NOT buy! Im tempted to get Darth Vader /Death Star but not that ,much
    Dude, it's only $50 right now at bigw. Why wouldn't you?
    ________
    TURNPIKE CRUISER
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 10:00 AM.