Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Myer Thursday 17th July ONLY 20% Off toys

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Me got "cheated of my feelings", went to the Myer in Forest Hill only to realised they were so small there they didn't have a toy section..
    I did that a couple of months ago too.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I thought every Myer (& DJ's) had some sort of Toy Section in every store - I thought it was always near the kids clothing section...

Forest Hill Myer is smaller than the Target in the same shopping centre. It's a tiny store.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I did that a couple of months ago too.
    If it makes u guys feel better, I was in the same boat last year too.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Yeah walked the whole Myer in Forest Hill and was trying to kid myself that maybe there WAS a "toy section hiding" somewhere until I decided to ask the sales girl to confirm there was NO toy section.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Where did the toy section go in the Myer City store? It's been a good couple of weeks since I was in the city but now with the new semester started (today) I ventured to level 3 of the Lonsdale building to find that the toy section wasn't there anymore. I didn't bother or have enough time (needed to jet to class) to search for the new toy section location.

Quote Originally Posted by piratescratch View Post
    Where did the toy section go in the Myer City store? It's been a good couple of weeks since I was in the city but now with the new semester started (today) I ventured to level 3 of the Lonsdale building to find that the toy section wasn't there anymore. I didn't bother or have enough time (needed to jet to class) to search for the new toy section location.
    Moved from the foodwalk to the bridge on level 3 where you cross to Melb Central

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Moved from the foodwalk to the bridge on level 3 where you cross to Melb Central
    yeah, continue where to are across the food court to the Myer building along Londsdale street, once there... turn right and go straight all the way. its near to the bridge leading to Melbourne Central as K.wong23 described.