Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: TF5 Movie (2017) production & filming details

Hopefully they can explain that away well, I hate it when 'killed' characters come back just because. There are enough examples of that in Transformers already.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I just hope that the Decepticons actually transform properly, and not just rebuild themselves as flying Lego blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    At the risk of derailing the thread, I never understood the 'little plot'/'no plot' criticism. I could tell what was going on, could follow a sequence of events, and understood what characters were doing and why.
    I think a more precise criticism would be 'the plot did not make any narrative sense and the film editing was all over the place'.

One can certainly understand what is happening in any particular scene (as ridiculous and immersion breaking as it may be) but as a whole, it doesn't make any sense as there is no care in the editing to tell a coherent story regardless of simplicity.

Sir Anthony Hopkins joins the cast
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/06/03/s...-knight-316500

I initially thought, "Ooh, he wouldn't sign up to a bad movie!"

And then I remembered other distinguished actors like John Turturro, Frances McDormand and Stanley Tucci

But hey, let's see where this goes

Bumblebees alt mode revealed
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/06/04/t...evealed-316549
    Source tfw2005

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Will he be a voice or actually acting?

I can see him as Alpha Trion or given he already knows how to do evil cannibalistic characters too... Unicron.

I'm disappointed Bumblebee is YET AGAIN a camero. It's getting old and honestly - he sticks out like a sore thumb - especially in countries like HK/China and Europe where they don't exist. He's be more of a robot IN DISGUISE if he actually took on a european car model given they'll end up somewhere in Europe if rumours are to be believed. I really hope they give him a voice this time.

I'm also curious about this "hound" vehicle given it has the red cross on it. I don't really see him taking on Ratchet's role. What was wrong with his old vehicular mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Will he be a voice or actually acting?

I can see him as Alpha Trion or given he already knows how to do evil cannibalistic characters too... Unicron.

I'm disappointed Bumblebee is YET AGAIN a camero. It's getting old and honestly - he sticks out like a sore thumb - especially in countries like HK/China and Europe where they don't exist. He's be more of a robot IN DISGUISE if he actually took on a european car model given they'll end up somewhere in Europe if rumours are to be believed. I really hope they give him a voice this time.

I'm also curious about this "hound" vehicle given it has the red cross on it. I don't really see him taking on Ratchet's role. What was wrong with his old vehicular mode?
    No info on what he is doing in the movie yet