Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Target Toy Sale: Buy 1 Get 1 Half Price on all toys

This was something that has raised itself a few times before... recommending to fans who are planning to buy more than two items (for a pairing deal), to purchase them in pairs, NOT all at once.

Same thing with the current Myer offer of "third toy free"... if you were buying more than 3 toys at once, do separate purchases in lots of three, and make sure you group together the toys in the order that will get you the best discount (like all the same priced items together).

In future when I'm posting up news of one of these multi-item deals, I will have to remember to note that people should be mindful of buying their toys in lots, and not all at once.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Doesn't 'donation' mean I'm giving it for free
    Tell that to major financial donors to the political parties.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This was something that has raised itself a few times before... recommending to fans who are planning to buy more than two items (for a pairing deal), to purchase them in pairs, NOT all at once.

Same thing with the current Myer offer of "third toy free"... if you were buying more than 3 toys at once, do separate purchases in lots of three, and make sure you group together the toys in the order that will get you the best discount (like all the same priced items together).

In future when I'm posting up news of one of these multi-item deals, I will have to remember to note that people should be mindful of buying their toys in lots, and not all at once.
    Interesting with the Myer offer is that they bump the items back up to full price if already on sale. I had 3 Legends scale TF, on sale for 14.95 at the moment, and they went through at about $39.98 (full price for 2). Noted that it IS cheaper than all three at 14.95 by $4.95, but I would have expected it to stack using the $14.95 sale price. I didn't bother checking if it said not valid with any other offer.