Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2030353637383940414243444550 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

No. A couple of Siege and some old In Stock items to get me to 3 deliveries.

Done quite a few orders through these guys, the items are usually great and well packed although extremely slow with shipping sometimes. Most recent order took over 3 weeks to arrive domestically.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    No. A couple of Siege and some old In Stock items to get me to 3 deliveries.
    Thata cool just wondering

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So... It has been two weeks. A long time to walk to the warehouse and take some boxes off a shelf.

I have two assumptions.

1. Some of their "In Stock" items are in stock in an overseas warehouse and I am waiting for the slow boat from China. They will email me when they give it to Australia Post.?

or

2. Because I am in a queue someone ahead of me with is waiting for an item to come in stock and blocking up the queue?

I don't want to clog up the email lines so if any of TLTC experts can clarify things that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Advice I got from them was they are still waiting on Hasbro for Novastar but don’t know when/if they’ll get it but Hasbro hasn’t cancelled it yet. I cancelled my order for her and got a refund.
    The response i got in regards to the refund is they will charge me a 10% cancellation fee!! To which I replied how can you charge a cancellation fee on something you cant supply? I advised them if they go down that track I will take it up with the ACCC so either supply the figure or my refund 100%.
    They said we never said we never said we couldn't supply!

I think their customer service is rubbish

I was eyeing off some “in stock” Hot Toys but if they can’t even get in stock items sorted, then I’m avoiding TLTC like the plague.

So, is it March 2019 yet???...

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by speros View Post
    The response i got in regards to the refund is they will charge me a 10% cancellation fee!! To which I replied how can you charge a cancellation fee on something you cant supply? I advised them if they go down that track I will take it up with the ACCC so either supply the figure or my refund 100%.
    They said we never said we never said we couldn't supply!

I think their customer service is rubbish
    Wowee, lost of words, this really look familiar

The 10% thing is in there pre order terms and conditions
    https://thelittletoycompany.com.au/p...e-order-policy

Can I modify a pre-order? In some instances, you can. These will be dealt on a "case-by-case" basis. Pre-ordering item's helps us ensure we order the right amount of stock, and gives you the be possible price available. Cancellations may incur a 10% restocking/admin fee of the original pre-order price. As per Australian consumer law, we will not refund for change of mind.

i have seen posts on FB in different groups of people receiving some orders lately. So they still seem to be functioning at some level. I have not made an order for a long time and I can't see myself making any new orders for a while yet.