Thread: New Transformers Arcade game coming - Shadows Rising

Default New Transformers Arcade game coming - Shadows Rising

Following up from the Bumblebee "Human Alliance" Arcade game from Sega, comes a new game called "Transformers: Shadows Rising".
    The images have the game booth shaped and coloured like a Movie Optimus Truck.

Sega has just released a press release, saying that it will be available from May, so that it will be out in the market with plenty of time for the Bumblebee Movie at the end of the year, and they note that it was already on display at the recent Amusement Expo in Las Vegas (photo of actual Arcade game).

Another arcade game trade show in Las Vegas this week has the Shadows Rising game on display again, allowing people to test drive the game-play. A 4 minute sample of someone playing the game has been posted on youtube here.

Love that Optimus booth. But Human Alliance never interested me and neither does this one. If only they could release arcade games not based on the Bayverse.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

On rails shooter. Fine enough. I'll stick with the coin pushers over at the Chermside arcade.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I always drop a coin in the TF arcade machine that they have at the cinemas at Mudgee on my bi-yearly visit to the movies. My son is still too young to hold the gun so insists I have a go so he can watch

Always kinda fun, takes me back a few decades to when I used to visit the arcades in Melbourne CBD, before half of them closed down due to the constant crack deals happening within that is

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

Always kinda fun, takes me back a few decades to when I used to visit the arcades in Melbourne CBD, before half of them closed down due to the constant crack deals happening within that is
    Red house & White house on Russell St, great arcade games, very seedy atmosphere
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Red house & White house on Russell St, great arcade games, very seedy atmosphere
    Gee, I hated walking past those places. There was always a dealer asking "Are ya chasin'?"

takes me back a few decades to when I used to visit the arcades in Melbourne CBD, before half of them closed down due to the constant crack deals happening within that is
    Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Gee, I hated walking past those places. There was always a dealer asking "Are ya chasin'?"
    Yeah, I didn't get hassled for years, given my old clothes I must not have looked like I could afford drugs Then the first time I was in the CBD walking past in my matrix-style black jacket I got hit up when I got within 5 feet of the place

Felt like a nerd saying "I'm just here to play Street Fighter Alpha V"

Felt like a nerd saying "I'm just here to play Street Fighter Alpha V"
    Ahhh, the memories
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Trailer for the new game is on youtube, so must be coming out soon... to games arcades.