Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Generations Selects Siege Voyager Redwing

Default Generations Selects Siege Voyager Redwing

It sounds unbelievable, but there hasn't been an officially released red seeker jet yet, after all of the various Starscream/Seeker toys in the last 35 years.
    A red seeker jet is mostly just a background cannon-fodder or miscoloured background trooper over the years, and didn't even get a name until Fun Publications gave it one (in one of their comics), in 2013.

Soon it could be given an official name and toy, with a listing found for a Generations Select Redwing toy.

No images yet, or official confirmation.

If he was in the Classics Seeker mould I'd get him, but I'm simply not interested in this Tetra Jet mould.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Honestly I'd rather they integrate Fitor from the Go-Bots.

Siege and Cyberverse are the first toylines where I’ve encountered ‘Famous Character Fatigue’. As in I can’t be bothered getting yet another Optimus, Megs, Bbee and the 3 main Seekers.

So I hope they do release Redwing, will give me an excuse to pick this mould up

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Siege and Cyberverse are the first toylines where I’ve encountered ‘Famous Character Fatigue’. As in I can’t be bothered getting yet another Optimus, Megs, Bbee and the 3 main Seekers.

So I hope they do release Redwing, will give me an excuse to pick this mould up
    I have this for just about every line. Hence the excitement with CW/TR/POP.

That said, I am down with the tetrajets, Flywheels and Shockwave.

Thankfully later waves seem to be giving us something better, like Springer and Impactor.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I have not purchased a Classicsverse Optimus Prime since the original Classics Prime in 2007

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Definitely a toy then... with official (big) images being released by Hasbro Asia, hot on the heels of leaked in-hand images here.
    It is noted as being a redeco of Thundercracker (it has his face instead of Starscream's)... with a release in August, but there is a claim of a limited release this month in Asia (which could be where the "leaked" images could have come from).

It is said to be WFC-GS02, which is the second in the Generations Selects series (with Megatron being 1 and Smokescreen being 6 so far - apparently Ricochet and Red Swoop aren't Selects toys).

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Where can I track one down, missed the robot kingdom pre-order somehow :S

...sorry for bumping 2 threads like this but I'm a seeker fan and I actually like this mold as lazy as it is

I have him in hand, he is frigging AWESOME! You *have* to get redwing - in vehicle mode its the best paintwork I've seen on the Siege line, and actually reminds me a little of thrust's red. In robot mode, he looks bad-ass, and the smirk is just perfect.

I did just see he's available from Target US if you wanted to use a freight forwarder Hypnos. I suspect bigbad and tfsource will get him eventually.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!