STEPPER
Series – Power of the Primes
Size/class - Deluxe
New/remould/redeco - Repaint of POTP Autobot Jazz
Wave - 1
Released here – N/A (Selects online mail-away exclusive, released May 2019)
Approximate Retail Price - $30
Approximate Size - 13.5cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode – Race car
Main Features/Gimmicks – Gestalt limb
Main Colours – White, black, gold
Main Accessories – pistol, gestalt hand

Thoughts
* A fairly straight-forward "paint by numbers" repaint of Jazz to become Stepper. As such it's done reasonably well. There are some things that could've been done better for greater G1 accuracy, but on the whole it's fine.
* The shoulder hinges that are visible in vehicle mode are made from white plastic and stick out in car mode. It'd look much better if done in black plastic. The centre section of the roof is also white and stands out, but I don't mind that as much.
* Likewise if the gun, shins and some other parts were done in gold
* The gold visor, while G1 accurate, makes the overall face look rather bland. A blue or other coloured visor would have better off set the face.
* The gold hubcaps are a nice touch
* The fist accessory is pretty useless for me. I would've preferred if they'd omitted this accessory and replaced it with Universe Cyclonus' Nightstick Targetmaster (since the G1 toy's "Nebulan" Targetmaster is identical to G1 Nightstick). What is it with Hasbro refusing to give us CHUG Autobot Targetmasters?!
* Would've been nice if the robot mode had a visible Autobot insignia. I'll probably end up putting a sticker or two on the shoulders.

Photos

↑Comparison with a custom repaint (showing a hypothetically more G1 accurate deco on this mould (sans flames))