Page 121 of 136 FirstFirst ... 101111116117118119120121122123124125126131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Supernatural's season 14 finale is on tonight. Very pumped for that sad that next season will be its last though

Just finished watching GOT ep3 "The Long Night" and ! If I'm going to try and compare this episode to "Battle Of The Bastards" (S6 ep9)…..then first up the former is about an 1hr and 30mins. and the latter is about an hour. The former consists of one great big siege and battle. The latter consists of two battles (the first for Slavers Bay and the second for Winterfell).

Both these episodes are of such high quality that they're impossible to separate and too different to each other to be properly compared. So at this point in time I have to give both of them the equal ranking of best GOT episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Lego show is on now on channel nine.
    First reality show I've given a chance to in about a decade since the rest of my family wanna watch it. Isn't too bad - that guy that called himself a DILF needs a LEGO bullet to the head though

I quite like all the construction. I just wish they would spend more time showing them building rather than cutting to shots of them talking in some green room, especially when they keep telling us what the project is. We KNOW what the project is, we don't need reminding after every ad break!

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Supernatural's season 14 finale is on tonight. Very pumped for that sad that next season will be its last though
    I loved that show, sadly I lost track of it around season 10.

Really annoyed they were showing double episodes of The Good Place on the ABC and then stopped half way through season 2. Hope they bring it back on at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Really annoyed they were showing double episodes of The Good Place on the ABC and then stopped half way through season 2. Hope they bring it back on at some point.
    Almost worth getting Netflix for Good Place alone. Brooklyn 99 also makes paying for a solitary month of Netflix to burn through worth it.

I enjoyed the Legomasters show more than I thought, but I agree Trev, more time on the construction, and then more on 360 degree displays so we can really see everything. I've recorded Monday and Tuesday (tonight's) episodes and will try to watch throughout the week. I really wish it wasn't elimination, more of a score based thing and the team with the best score at the end won. That way we'd get more awesome builds because every team is incredibly talented and the pool diverse.

GoT The Long Night was a series of amazing (but very dark) battles interspersed with dumb characters doing dumb things, which only heightened the tension. There was one death that I think got everyone, but was awesome overall. The ending is what I expected from the show, and I am happy with it. There are a few whingers online (I know!, Who'd have thought!) but I think they have been too wrapped up in their fan theories and forgot that the ending was the culmination of that characters journey and what they grew into.
    I am sure the book will go the same ending for this battle, but the path to it, and many of the final players will be very different. (If Martin somehow gets to finish the books, which I personally doubt.)
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Finally have seen the final episode of GOT. There are fans who are disappointed with how the series ends and are demanding a reshoot of the final season. Well, they should accept that there was going to be a massive body count of beloved characters and accept that what looks like a cast iron goodie can turn into a baddie (and vice versa) at any given moment.

Such is the world of GOT and I love it!

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    Just finished watching GOT ep3 "The Long Night" and ! If I'm going to try and compare this episode to "Battle Of The Bastards" (S6 ep9)…..then first up the former is about an 1hr and 30mins. and the latter is about an hour. The former consists of one great big siege and battle. The latter consists of two battles (the first for Slavers Bay and the second for Winterfell).

Both these episodes are of such high quality that they're impossible to separate and too different to each other to be properly compared. So at this point in time I have to give both of them the equal ranking of best GOT episode.
    At least you can see what's happening in the battle of the bastards

Anyone seen the Chernobyl miniseries??? By Primus its fantastic. Highly recommended.

I believe that show is about the cover up right? Doesn’t have anything about the true story of Russian scientists experimenting with Cybertronian technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I believe that show is about the cover up right? Doesn’t have anything about the true story of Russian scientists experimenting with Cybertronian technology.
    It has a shockwave but not the one we all know and love

Yeah the initial cover up is shocking and so sad to watch a bunch of ignorant people in denial in such a catastrophe. It’s worse than a horror film.

A bit late but I’m giving Titans a go. I didn’t have high hopes. I thought it would disappear up it’s own arse with how edgy and dark it was trying to be but so far so good.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain