Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Store Exclusives status update from Hasbro AU.

Default Store Exclusives status update from Hasbro AU.

Answered these Q's in a couple of hours, I have absoloutely no complaints about Hasbro Australia as they are being very responsive and helpful.

Hi Fraser,

I have consulted with the product manager on your questions.

Q - Are we getting the Metallic Megatron and Metallic Ratchet toys that were US Best Buy Exclusives?

Yes Big W and specialty stores

Q - Will we be getting the Allspark Blasters (Ratchet and Bumblebee)?

Yes. Out next month.

Q - Will we get the Walmart exclusive Cybertron recolours (Jolt, Divebomb, Big Daddy, Grindcore), and if so, which store chain?

Possible. Later in year.

Q - Are the Battle Damaged Deluxe Arcee and Voyager Optimus to be released here, and if so, which store chain?

Yes. Both are in Kmart exclusive 3 pack.

Q - Will we be getting the Movie Robot Heroes 5-pack (The Final Battle), and if it is a store exclusive, which store?

Yes Big W.

Q - Are we getting the various Premium Movie figures in Australia , and are they a regular release or a store exclusive?

????

Q - Will we be getting the US TRU Cybertron recolours (Jetstorm, Wingblade), and will they be an AUS TRU exclusive as well?

Yes.

I hope this information is helpful.

Regards
    Hasbro Consumer Services
    T: 1-300-138-697 - custservau@hasbro.com
    HASBRO AUSTRALIA LIMITED: ABN: 69 004 348 565

nice one 1orion2many. i've no more replies from Hasbro Aus.
    too bad, answer once and no more
    *kekeke*

Great work 1orion2many. Now collectors here can know what to wait for, and what to import to be on the safe side (the walmart exclusives).
    Good to see that we should get just about every US store exclusive into the country, but we need to keep in mind that these details can change at any time before their expected release.
    I'm guessing that the premium series is a general release line, so even though Hasbro didn't recognise the name, the toys themselves don't appear to be store exclusives anyway.

That seems unfortunate Iceburn. I just hope that the person at Hasbro who handles most TFs enquiries isn't punishing anyone known to be associated with this forum or me. Fraser got lucky though.

Nice work, and the Hasbro rep was good, very straight to the point!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

isn't that 2 out of 2 for Hasbro to answer Fraser's emails?

Thats absolutely amazing news there Orion. I was just about to try and order some of that stuff off ebay, and this will save me a bundle on shipping (plus I prefer to support local Australian retail).

Looks like I was right on the Cybertron Ultras being TRU exclusives. Guess that means, I'll be going to eBay instead of paying TRU's ridiculous prices.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Answered these Q's in a couple of hours, I have absoloutely no complaints about Hasbro Australia as they are being very responsive and helpful.

Hi Fraser,

I have consulted with the product manager on your questions.

Q - Are we getting the Metallic Megatron and Metallic Ratchet toys that were US Best Buy Exclusives?

Yes Big W and specialty stores

Q - Are the Battle Damaged Deluxe Arcee and Voyager Optimus to be released here, and if so, which store chain?

Yes. Both are in Kmart exclusive 3 pack.

Q - Will we be getting the US TRU Cybertron recolours (Jetstorm, Wingblade), and will they be an AUS TRU exclusive as well?

Yes.

I hope this information is helpful.

Regards
    Hasbro Consumer Services
    T: 1-300-138-697 - custservau@hasbro.com
    HASBRO AUSTRALIA LIMITED: ABN: 69 004 348 565
    1. Voyagers?

2. 3 pack of what?

3. Thank goodness that I won't buy them, and I guess not many others will here either. I'd wager they'll be $60-70 at tru.
    ________
    Girlfriends pics
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    1. Voyagers?

2. 3 pack of what?

3. Thank goodness that I won't buy them, and I guess not many others will here either. I'd wager they'll be $60-70 at tru.
    1. Yes i reckon is the Movie Voyagers

2. 3 pack - Starscream, Arcee and Optimus Prime. I've personally seen the packaging. It's HUGE!!!!!!!!!! Roughly the packaging size of RID Ultra Magnus and Prime came in

3. If its going to be just TRU exclusive, try getting it online (i.e. ebay) which is the best option

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ok then:

1. Sweet. I don't have ratchet, and I think that might be the best version of him, and what do people think of megatron? Voyager or leader sized for best toy to dollar?

2. I guess it'll be what? $120? I guess there might be a chance for $99.99 too.

3. I'm not too fussed, I already have two jetfires and a wingsabre.
    ________
    CALIFORNIA DISPENSARIES
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 08:53 AM.