Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Swindle's Saleyard > Bumblebee the Toy Scout

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 3rd May 2010, 10:04 PM
langzixinxin langzixinxin is offline
Rank 1 - New/Inactive
 
Join Date: 10th Nov 2009
Location: Flemington, Melbourne
Posts: 236
Default Transmetal rattrap's right arm!

I just bought a transmetal rattrap from ebay. Japanese box. But I think the colour scheme is standard (red chrome wheels).

The robot got two right arms. I am wondering if anyone have a junker especially with the correct left arm.

many thx
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 4th May 2010, 01:41 AM
kup's Avatar
kup kup is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 28th Dec 2007
Location: NSW
Posts: 13,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by langzixinxin View Post
I just bought a transmetal rattrap from ebay. Japanese box. But I think the colour scheme is standard (red chrome wheels).

The robot got two right arms. I am wondering if anyone have a junker especially with the correct left arm.

many thx
Wow tough break. Never heard of that happening before.

I have seen Rattrap junkers at the Parra fair but it is a common enough toy so you will eventually find something.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 4th May 2010, 04:07 PM
langzixinxin langzixinxin is offline
Rank 1 - New/Inactive
 
Join Date: 10th Nov 2009
Location: Flemington, Melbourne
Posts: 236
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kup View Post
Wow tough break. Never heard of that happening before.

I have seen Rattrap junkers at the Parra fair but it is a common enough toy so you will eventually find something.

A guy on US ebay selling it for 7USD but charge 53USD for shipping.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 4th May 2010, 04:54 PM
1AZRAEL1's Avatar
1AZRAEL1 1AZRAEL1 is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 4th Aug 2008
Location: The 'Riff
Posts: 7,776
Default

Tell ya what, if you can't track a cheap enough one down by the time the Parramatta Fair comes up, I will have a good look for you to see if I can find one.

Which one is it that you have? There are a couple of variations of the same figure with Red Chrome Wheels. This one is the normal American release and this one is the Japanese release, and as you can see the arms have different colours. I gather that by saying you have the Japanese box that you have the Japanese release?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 5th May 2010, 01:48 PM
langzixinxin langzixinxin is offline
Rank 1 - New/Inactive
 
Join Date: 10th Nov 2009
Location: Flemington, Melbourne
Posts: 236
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
Tell ya what, if you can't track a cheap enough one down by the time the Parramatta Fair comes up, I will have a good look for you to see if I can find one.

Which one is it that you have? There are a couple of variations of the same figure with Red Chrome Wheels. This one is the normal American release and this one is the Japanese release, and as you can see the arms have different colours. I gather that by saying you have the Japanese box that you have the Japanese release?
HI
Mine is red chrome Japanese box.

Parramatta Fair is in Sydney is it? I am in Melbourne.

thx
Xin
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 5th May 2010, 01:57 PM
1AZRAEL1's Avatar
1AZRAEL1 1AZRAEL1 is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 4th Aug 2008
Location: The 'Riff
Posts: 7,776
Default

What I meant was if I spot one there I will pick it up for you and send it on down to you if you like. Can't promise that I will find it, but you never know at these things. Just thought I would put it out there to try help
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.