Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > All other Toys - Discussion, Sales, Reviews

Sightings/Sales

Old 26th February 2010, 03:43 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

aww i miss visionaries im feeling nostalgic wish i didnt break them when i was a kid. i had them complete! except for the vehicles It was way back in the Philippines when my mum and dad goes to singapore and they always return back with either visionaries or sky commander figures all is lost now ... man why do you have to show this things im getting hook, where can i get them? *wife looks at me*...ok maybe just to look at but not to buy I love it heroic_decepticon thanks for posting it brings back childhood memories
Old 26th February 2010, 12:44 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Oooooo Visionares, Yes the cartoon aired here and the toys were on the shelves, I loved it
Old 27th February 2010, 10:53 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
Oooooo Visionares, Yes the cartoon aired here and the toys were on the shelves, I loved it
So Visionaries did air in Australia. From some replies here, I thought that it almost never came to Australia and that would be a pity.

For us in Singapore and I guess much of Asia, Visionaries was the 'next hit from Hasbro' following the demise of Transformers. It was all the rage back then and I even remember a classmate claiming he bought a 'Visionaries Merklynn Crystal Ball' with hundreds of supplementary spells (I think he must have be bs-ing me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceptic-Optics
aww i miss visionaries im feeling nostalgic wish i didnt break them when i was a kid. i had them complete! except for the vehicles It was way back in the Philippines when my mum and dad goes to singapore and they always return back with either visionaries or sky commander figures all is lost now ... man why do you have to show this things im getting hook, where can i get them? *wife looks at me*...ok maybe just to look at but not to buy I love it heroic_decepticon thanks for posting it brings back childhood memories
yeah, Singapore did have these in quite copious amounts. If you wanted them today, I don't think it'd be that expensive to collect them all. Relative to Transformers, Visionaries are pretty modestly priced.

The difficulty, I think, is in finding a complete Dagger Assault. That is just so hard to come by because of its size and the number of parts. Also the transparent hologram sticker on each of its jail cells is often not there, not working or badly applied.

Old 28th February 2010, 04:14 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

wow. i had forgotten about this show. i remember watching it fondly as a kid on tv, and also renting it from the local video store.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Visionaries-K...item3efc0869ac

Last edited by kaiden; 28th February 2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 11th March 2010, 04:01 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

If you want any Deceptic, here's some here:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/TheTo...&submit=Search

Quote:
Originally Posted by roller View Post
load of Bartrim manure
Welcome to Grantmart!:
http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496
Old 24th June 2011, 02:22 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Kudos for also pulling this off (especially all US packaging too- my collection is a mix of Euro and US packaging). Definitely not the easiest thing to pull off either. Well done .