Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenner CENTURIONS

Quote Originally Posted by sliderguy View Post
    hope thats plenty of pics to analyse. Couldnt beleive how cheap these boxes were. Guess i was lucky. Now need to hunt down more boxes.

Enjoy
    Yeah thanks. Although I do prefer the look of the American/ Canadian ones, it's great to see how these things were marketed in the UK/ Europe. I just spent a while searching online and couldn't find any MIB Centurions, in this style, with inserts.

Was pretty devastated that 2 MIB Dr Terrors were listed/ sold during the 8 days that I was away getting married and honeymooning. Can't win them all I suppose, at the prices they went for I would have probably tried to win them both!!

*****Also, I did a trade with Sliderguy for some parts. Just letting everyone know that it worked out great, not going to mention it in the feedback section because it's probably only relevant to this thread.*****

I'm seriously considering getting into MIB Centurion collecting! This is how my display is shaping up.

got this beauty misb today;

Default centurions

Hi guys havnt been on for a while. Very nice hacker MIB you have there. Love the glass shelves. I was considering getting into collecting MIB but all comes down to money and not havnt a steady income kinda spoils it.

Managed however in a lighter note get my self a sea bat. Just won the auction the other day and the price i payed for it was very very cheap. Cant beleive it.

The sea bat i won have got decals on them and has all the pipes and i beleive 2 missiles instead of 6. Also comes with instructions as well. Im still chuffed though. As i already own 1 from before and now got a second. Whey hey.

I guess sea bat is very unique and one of the harder ones to find aside from traumatizer and swingshot.

Heres a link of the ridiculous price some one selling Max Ray sea bat and other centurions.

http://stuckinthe80s.com.au/centurio.../prod_599.html

Will post an updated pic of my collection soon as i get my sea bat and a few other items.

I just got one of those power pack things mint on card... the card is quite nice (compared to the other ones on ebay) so I'm not sure if I'm going to open it... is it any good? I have never seen one at work.

I've got one loose - its basically a motorised pack which you connect to the front or rear of a figure then you add the opposite side to the it and it causes the action feature to operate itself. For example, in the case of Jake Rockwell's Detonator, you'd add the power pack to Jake's back and and then connect the twin blasters to his chest and it causes the guns to pop back and forth without you actually having to operate anything. An amusing feature if a bit bulky.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Default centurions

I got 2 powerpacks and they are pretty neat yet clever. I agree when putting the powerpack on it does make the overall weopan system seem too bulky.

I see there is an increasingly amount of MISB centurions on ebay right now. I still havent seen swingshot yet.

just an update on my collection. I am abit tempted to get empty boxes for the rest of my figures but problem is its in the US and i dont know weather im prepared to pay the money for it. Oh well guess i may have to wait. Im sure some one will be selling boxes in the future.

http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2432i.jpg
    http://img33.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2435d.jpg
    http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2436i.jpg
    http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7254/img2442l.jpg

Just picked up a mib Hornet on ebay. It's a seriously nice weapons system... probably my favorite now.

bowspearer Guest

Nice collections guys. Since this seems to be the common thread for posting Centurions collections in, here's mine.

The only thing missing from it is a MISB Wild Weasel which is in transit. With the exception of my Strafer which is MIB, everything boxed is sealed:

Sea Bat, Max Ray w/- Cruiser, Tidal Blast & Depth Charger MISB

Seabat & Jake Rockwell w/- Fireforce MISB

Jake Rockwell w/- Fireforce, Powerpack, Hornet & Detonator MISB

Ace McCloud w/-Skyknight & Orbital Interceptor MISB

Dr Terror w/- Syntax MISB & Doom Drones Strafer MIB

Dr Terror w/- Syntax & Traumatiser

Hacker w/- Lesion MISB & Doom Drones Strafer MIB

Doc Terror Flashlight MISB

bowspherer, I have no idea what Centurion prices are like or how hard or rare or difficult they are to find, but damn, that is an awesome collection you got there.

(I don't even browse this thread much, but your post made me navigate here. Kudos and welcome to the Boards!)