Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Lego

Sightings/Sales

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #821  
Old 13th April 2012, 12:06 AM
Golden Phoenix's Avatar
Golden Phoenix Golden Phoenix is online now
Rank 8 - Multi-Section Mod
 
Join Date: 5th May 2008
Location: Fitzroy, Melbourne
Posts: 3,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
So what if you have alot of pieces missing from an AT ST set? Would they send out all the pieces?
Depends on the amount of pieces and what parts they are.
__________________
|Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~486|
|Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|
Reply With Quote
  #822  
Old 17th April 2012, 11:03 AM
JuzMel's Avatar
JuzMel JuzMel is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 2nd Jan 2008
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,073
Default

Another "girly" LEGO Friends Acquisition from TRU's 25% Voucher over the weekend:
__________________

Our Wedding Blog: www.yongandmelswedding.blogspot.com

Wanting (in future): Encore #20 Constructicons, #21 Soundblaster and #22 Twincast
Coming: Nothing for a long time I'd imagine
Reply With Quote
  #823  
Old 17th April 2012, 08:41 PM
KalEl's Avatar
KalEl KalEl is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 5th Jul 2010
Location: Mornington Peninsula
Posts: 2,722
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
Love those mini-figs in the display cases GP!

Anyway my acquis from the last few months - very happy to be able to post here again!

i have these and like them lots, i'm sure you will too
__________________
Follow me on twitter:
@Kal_ElofKrypton
@Sh00tingtheShit
Reply With Quote
  #824  
Old 26th April 2012, 05:56 PM
Trent's Avatar
Trent Trent is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Mar 2012
Location: Wollongong
Posts: 2,709
Default

Whilst this is not a 'new' acquisition, mum announced a few months ago that she was sick of storing my stuff so told me to come and get it or she would bin it. So I went and had a look because I didn't particularly know what she was talking about.

Turns out I forgot I still owned these. I used to collect space lego when I was a kid, at my peak owned 152 sets. But as the all to common story goes, your mum decides one day that you have outgrown them and 'poof'... gone forever The walker belonged to my brother before he gave it to me, so its gotta be pushing 30 years old.

Behold, all that remains of my once MIGHTY lego collection...

Reply With Quote
  #825  
Old 26th April 2012, 09:57 PM
STL's Avatar
STL STL is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 28th Dec 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 7,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent View Post
Whilst this is not a 'new' acquisition, mum announced a few months ago that she was sick of storing my stuff so told me to come and get it or she would bin it. So I went and had a look because I didn't particularly know what she was talking about.

Turns out I forgot I still owned these. I used to collect space lego when I was a kid, at my peak owned 152 sets. But as the all to common story goes, your mum decides one day that you have outgrown them and 'poof'... gone forever The walker belonged to my brother before he gave it to me, so its gotta be pushing 30 years old.

Behold, all that remains of my once MIGHTY lego collection...

Whoa, I had nothing from my childhood. That black and yellow space one I owned as a kid and loved it. Would love to get it back some day.
__________________
Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
The Holy Grail: Hardhero Megatron Statue


Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection
Reply With Quote
  #826  
Old 26th April 2012, 10:29 PM
Trent's Avatar
Trent Trent is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 7th Mar 2012
Location: Wollongong
Posts: 2,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
Whoa, I had nothing from my childhood. That black and yellow space one I owned as a kid and loved it. Would love to get it back some day.
That was always my favourite too. I had a few of the black and yellow sets.
Reply With Quote
  #827  
Old 27th April 2012, 06:03 PM
Sharky's Avatar
Sharky Sharky is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 2nd Jun 2010
Location: Campbelltown
Posts: 2,400
Default Avengers Lego sets at Toys r Us

I picked up Caps avenging cycle today but they had all the sets from marvels super heroes line
__________________
My Collection

TF Sales Thread
Want List
Non TF Sales Thread



Follow Me on Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy
Reply With Quote
  #828  
Old 27th April 2012, 09:17 PM
Cyberwing's Avatar
Cyberwing Cyberwing is offline
Rank 3 - Basic Member
 
Join Date: 21st Jul 2011
Location: Perth
Posts: 101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
I picked up Caps avenging cycle today but they had all the sets from marvels super heroes line
Is it approx. $24? what about the other set prices?
Reply With Quote
  #829  
Old 27th April 2012, 09:36 PM
Sharky's Avatar
Sharky Sharky is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 2nd Jun 2010
Location: Campbelltown
Posts: 2,400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberwing View Post
Is it approx. $24? what about the other set prices?
Chaos cycle $24.99 (cap+ Loki 2 troopers)
Lokis cosmic cube escape $49.99 (Loki, Hawkeye, Iron Man)
Wolverines chopper showdown $49.99 (wolverine, deadpool, magneto)

And I can't remember the two other kits

Large hero factory style figures $24.99
__________________
My Collection

TF Sales Thread
Want List
Non TF Sales Thread



Follow Me on Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy
Reply With Quote
  #830  
Old 27th April 2012, 10:25 PM
STL's Avatar
STL STL is offline
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member
 
Join Date: 28th Dec 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 7,808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Chaos cycle $24.99 (cap+ Loki 2 troopers)
Lokis cosmic cube escape $49.99 (Loki, Hawkeye, Iron Man)
Wolverines chopper showdown $49.99 (wolverine, deadpool, magneto)

And I can't remember the two other kits

Large hero factory style figures $24.99
Very pricey sets. Especially for that truck. I like a lot but the price is ridiculous.

Saw Avengers Quinjet $129.99
__________________
Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
The Holy Grail: Hardhero Megatron Statue


Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
acquisition, lego

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 03:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.