Approximate Size - 9cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-modes - tablet, tank
    Main Features/Gimmicks - fits in Titans Return Blaster
    Main Colours - Black, grey, red
    Main Accessories - gun (x1)

Click here for a more comprehensive video review

Brief thoughts:
    A really nice representation of IDW Rewind that also manages to triple change between robot, tank and tablet. The head actually has a small camera lens sculpted on it (neat!), and the tablet's wallpaper is the face of a cassette tape. I don't know if it's intended or not, but the gun can also act as a stylus when Rewind is in tablet mode. There is a lot of awesome packed into such a small toy! I also like how they've placed an additional 5mm hole on the side of Rewind's right forearm so that the gun can plug in there like G1 Rewind. I kinda wish that he a second gun and hole on the left arm and that the gun(s) were gold coloured. But then what would you do with that second gun in tank and tablet modes? It also would've eat into the budget, and as I said, they're already packing quite a bit into this toy.

PICTURES!

He misses Chromedome...

Overall: Fantastic toy. Highly recommended.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 22nd May 2016 at 12:59 AM.

You can also fan mode him into a, "spaceship"

Added link to my video review on post #1.

Cool little figure!

For all the ranting I've seen about the huge forearms/poor elbows, I really don't see the issue; same goes for the hollow forearm!

A very nice looking robot mode (love the head) and also tank thing! None of the cassettes really do it for me (its just a block) but I appreciate the details they were going for.

Best of the new cassette-bots by far... (stripes is a bit of a mess :P)

I got this guy last week, he's ok, dunno about the huge gorilla arms and tank mode though, it's more of a box with a gun than a tank really.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    Cool little figure!

For all the ranting I've seen about the huge forearms/poor elbows, I really don't see the issue; same goes for the hollow forearm!
    I'll forgive the big arms, but the hollow forearm bugs me because I can't see any reason for it. A lot of my other gripes like his hollow legs and lack of heels than make him hard to stand are for transformation or budget reasons, but the hollow forearm I don't get, it's an unnecessary eyesore.

I suspect that the tank mode was chucked in to help make the toy more appealing to kids. I wonder if the hollow arm things are a remnant of an abandoned feature.

Considering that this figure packs a lot of punch for his size, the fact that he can be combined with Blaster when in cassette/tablet mode is the icing on the cake.

It looked nice in the photos, so caved and bought him for Blaster. Not sure how you can fan mode into a spaceship though....
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    It looked nice in the photos, so caved and bought him for Blaster. Not sure how you can fan mode into a spaceship though....
    Mine's in storage otherwise I'd show you, basically it's tablet mode with the forearms not unfolded. He sort of looks like a chibi crucifix (best description I could give )