Page 565 of 833 FirstFirst ... 545555560561562563564565566567568569570575585 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 8329

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

I would have LOVED to find a Star Saber for that price!

I'm guessing the Convoys had only just been put out as there wasn't even a tag. They also had some Tracks and 1 Road Rage
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Almost forgot to report my findings from Yesterday, I got a feeling the next wave of rid2015 warriors are inbond...or least shops are restocking in excess.

Kmart point cook had full pegs of the thunderhoof/quillfire wave and one of each of the TR wave2 deluxes (on sale for $20 of course), big W had nothing apart from a deluxe blurr, target in the cbd also had overloaded pegs of the rid warriors of the same wave (with a lone mindwipe hanging around).

What was interesting that day is upon checking minotaur's website the night before it had product listings of the current rid warriors (the scorponok wave), went to see and it looked like someone mauled through it as all they had at the time was a grimlock and thunderhoof in the new packaging, though looked like someone tried to hide a power surge optimus as I spotted a box sitting on the top of the shelving (required my 6.2ft frame to fully extend to reach ) and thanks to the 25% for 2 items deal I managed to nab it for less than the silly $38 they were charging, might be worth asking if they have more stock if you're desperate for the new RID stuff as because of the deal its only slightly above rrp there.

Pop-up Toyworld clearance centre in Langwarrin (hall on Cranbourne Road, by the Warrandyte Road intersection) has some TR deluxes (Skullsmasher, Blurr, Scourge and x2 Hardheads) for $19.99. A couple of other random AOE merch (like Construct bots). Various other toys, heaps of heavily discounted Playmobile sets, Lego discounted from ridiculous levels down to average retail prices. Some Star Wars stuff too, but nothing exciting.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

kmart chadstone has the TR deluxe wave with hot rod and twinferno, also i think on sale for $20

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    kmart chadstone has the TR deluxe wave with hot rod and twinferno, also i think on sale for $20
    I will be going there.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I will be going there.
    Me too!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Excellent news.

I need me a Hot Rod

Also does this mean Sixshot is not far away

Deluxes seem to be selling quicker than leaders so not necessarily.

FatalityPitt Guest

Were there many? If there's plenty, I might go after work tomorrow. Otherwise I'll just wait for them to come out at my Kmart.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Were there many? If there's plenty, I might go after work tomorrow. Otherwise I'll just wait for them to come out at my Kmart.
    I couldn't wait. No Hot Rods that I could find. One each of Twinferno, Triggerhappy and Breakaway left.

Some other sightings being had in other parts of the country (according to Facebook and Seibertron.com) so check your local would be my advice.