Page 288 of 515 FirstFirst ... 268278283284285286287288289290291292293298308 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

MP 26 at TRU Maroochydore...,
    Went in to finally get Bumblebee and to my dismay he was gone.

NO sighting of Leader Skyshadow at Myers Robina for the sale. The lady in the toy sectioned confided that they hadn't received any, and that even if thy were to order one in it comes assorted, so might be old waves anyway.... grrr......
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Target Runaway Bay had a new series of 2-pack RiD toys, which I believe must be die-cast non-transforming matchbox racers. There is no instructions on it, nor is there a warning to parents that they don't convert.... so I can forsee a lot of crying children and returns. Packs are Optimus Sideswipe, Optimus Strongarm, Bumblebee Steeljaw. Price is $15 which is way over the cost of two matchboxes..... and if you buy all three, you are stuck with an extra Optimus with no difference in paint apps
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Found RID Crash Combiners Skysledge & Stormhammer at my locale Big W (Kuraby) for $24 on the weekend. Nice looking bot

Helensvale KMart had Titan masters Wave 4, but only Repugnus. Couldn't see any shuffled, and looks like restocked with Wave 1 Titan masters, and another fresh case of Wave 3 deluxes.

No movie stock

Toys R Us at Garden City has heaps and heaps of The Last Knight Deluxes ($35!!!!!!!!!!), the two sizes of Turbo Changers and Legions ($8).

Kmart only had the Titan Changers.

All other stores have nothing new.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Target Runaway Bay has TLK legions, deluxes, one steps, and I think they were called Tiny Changers ( blind box of 12 ). No other sizes.

If you are wanting to know which ones you are buyin, the box shows what they look like and you can feel the outline (enough to identify which ones are cars, at least. There is also a TINY window on the back, so you can see the toys primary color. I was able to find Grimlock by his orange, and Starscream by grey color and not the car shape of Soundwave. Of course you might feel conspicuous doing this, and your mileage may vary.

Spoiler alert (maybe?) s Starscream was ROTF colors, so I hope that means he's back!

Oh and deluxes were scanning at $34 wtf?! Going to wait for the sale at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Spoiler alert (maybe?) s Starscream was ROTF colors, so I hope that means he's back!
    Not necessarily, as the Tiny Turbo Changers appear to have characters from all five movies.

===== Wave 1
    - Autobot Hound
    - Bumblebee (yellow)
    - Crosshairs
    - Decepticon Blackout (grey)
    - Grimlock (brown)
    - Knight Strike Bumblebee (black)
    - Lockdown
    - Optimus Prime
    - Shadow Armor Grimlock (black)
    - Sideswipe
    - Soundwave
    - Starscream (grey)
    ===== Wave 2?
    - Megatron
    - Shockwave
    - Blackout/Grindor redeco (green)
    - Barricade
    - Starscream redeco? (metallic blue)
    - Sqweeks
    - Autobot Drift
    - Mirage?

So I went into Toys R Us on Friday and they still had not put out the TF5 movie figs out yet. they were kind enough to get a Barricade out of the back for me though. Also the Toys R Us website has started putting up the Movie figs. They also mention that only half the Toys R Us got their stock in...so good luck.

https://www.toysrus.com.au/transformers-the-last-knight

Reject Shop Sunnybank a couple weeks ago - still some of the TF4 Custom Kreons wave 1 and 2014 Kreon Microchangers wave 1.

And Kmart Sunnybank on Friday, the first two Movie lines that showed up first at other Kmarts (Titan Changers and Tiny Turbo Changers).
    Plus the new Rescue Bots Rescue teams... and a shelf tag for the big Rescue Bots Dragon Bumblebee (that comes with two Dragon Minicons), for $49. (the product code C1122 matches that toy... but the shelf tag name says Tango Bumblebee)

Today at ToysRUs Garden City... the Movie toys are now out in force, and the Transformers section has been moved to include an end-cap. (basically, their annual surge, that will spend the next 12 months shrinking until the Bumblebee movie toys come out)
    They had the Deluxe, Legends, 1-step, Titan Changers, and Knight Armor in that area, and the Tiny Turbo Changers at the registers.
    They also had the wave 3 TR Voyagers (Optimus & Megatron), wave 3 Titanmasters (Sawback, Fangry, etc), plus more Sixshots.
    Also new, the second wave RID Crash Combiner (Skyhammer) and Rescue Bots Flip Changer 3-packs.

Kmart Garden City - no movie toys yet, which is really surprising. They did have the new Rescue Bots rescue packs, and the 3rd wave of TR Titanmasters (many of us had trouble find these when they first came out months ago, and now they are showing up everywhere).
    Also, one of the Transformers t-shirts was being discounted to $8 (from $15) - the big size Autobot t-shirt, at 7XL.

Target Garden City - the second wave RID Crash Combiner (Skyhammer), and a single GEN-CW Leader Skywarp (that wasn't there last time). They also had the licensed RID vehicles 2-packs.

Myer and BigW didn't have anything new... and I didn't expect Myer to have the new toys in before their 20% off sale ended, as those sorts of sales are to help clear out old stock before a heap of new products arrive.

Woolies and Coles at Sunnybank and Garden City are still sitting on the RID Legion Springload/Starscream wave. Typical... I pass on the Blurr and Bisk Legions when they first showed up, expecting them to be everywhere like the Springload wave so that I could get them on sale, only to have stores restocking the older wave AFTER getting the latest wave.