Page 959 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 939949954955956957958959960961962963964969979 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Aside from Omega Supreme, Scorponok, Black Zarak and Metro Titan are there any other obvious characters from G1 for HasTak to do in Titan Class?

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Aside from Omega Supreme, Scorponok, Black Zarak and Metro Titan are there any other obvious characters from G1 for HasTak to do in Titan Class?
    The Guardian robots were blue and white versions of Omega Supreme, though they were more like drones than actual characters. Only other character I can think of is Raiden/Trainbots, since the likes of Predaking and Devastator got Titan class figures.

Galvatran Guest

Broadside

Unicron and Primus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Unicron and Primus.
    Forgot about them. Still I wouldn't say no to an even bigger size class for Unicron at least.

Hopefully one day a tidal wave like from the ps2 game
    But with the Tamara deco

So it looks like the Micron/Armada Unicron is getting reissued again. I've been meaning to pick up that mould for some time but in G1 colours.

Which G1 deco of that mould do you guys feel is most accurate? Opinion seems to be divided between Hasbro and Takara's late 2000's G1 redos.

So it looks like the Micron/Armada Unicron is getting reissued again. I've been meaning to pick up that mould for some time but in G1 colours.

Which G1 deco of that mould do you guys feel is most accurate? Opinion seems to be divided between Hasbro and Takara's late 2000's G1 redos.
    the 2010 takara reissue of unicron but he goes for 500$

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Was trying to design my own (scramble city style) limb bots.cant tell from photos and cant seem to find the info anywhere, but what is the basic torso cube sise of the limbs. There seems to be a constant for both the head stack and the torso/chest 'cube' with verying embellishments.

Thankyou for any help

The head stack looks to be 5mm square, can anyone confirm?

How does one change the name of a thread? Since the POTP online cartoon miniseries has ended, I thought I would add a review of it into the thread that reviews the Titans Return cartoon rather than starting a whole new thread.