Page 127 of 195 FirstFirst ... 107117122123124125126127128129130131132137147 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1943

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Galvatran Guest

Is POTP Novastar getting a local release here?

^Doubtful.

While I was at BigW Browns Plains yesterday, I was watching this scalper lady in the action figure section for about 10 minutes, on her phone looking up items and selectively picking out all of specific characters of different toylines (Cars, Star Wars, Pokemon, and something else)...

Probably straight to ebay.
    (FYI, I wasn't stalking her... she kept getting in my way while I was looking through the Transformers in that aisle, and when I realised what she was doing, I just hung around for a bit to see if she was going to turn her attention on the Transformers toys)

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Is POTP Novastar getting a local release here?

Not sure... there was supposed to be some later waves show up here around November (for those who were asking Hasbro about the wave 2 Dinobots), but I can't recall if it included wave 4 and Novastar.

Has anyone tried to see if the Siege blast effects (specifically the ones that are 'flower' shaped rather than 'bolt' shaped) could fit where Headmaster/Titanmaster head joints go?

I was fiddling with some figures today and thought hey that'd look cool, it'd look like the figure's head got blown up/off

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Has anyone tried to see if the Siege blast effects (specifically the ones that are 'flower' shaped rather than 'bolt' shaped) could fit where Headmaster/Titanmaster head joints go?

I was fiddling with some figures today and thought hey that'd look cool, it'd look like the figure's head got blown up/off
    I haven't tried it but I highly doubt it given that you're looking at two female connection points of entirely different sizes and shapes. The fireblasts are designed to connect to these small 3mm posts on the Siege figures.

It's gonna be really hard (impossible?) for the Bumblebee movie to slip into the Bayformers universe without contradicting something. And this isn't Travis Knight's fault, it's just because the Bayformers universe is so damn inconsistent and convoluted unto itself. Anyway, I'll wait until after the movie comes out to see how they handle it and discuss it further then (with spoiler warnings of course).

I thought that the Bumblebee movie was essentially a reboot?

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    I thought that the Bumblebee movie was essentially a reboot?
    That's what they were saying early on in development, but it's clear that it's not a reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    That's what they were saying early on in development, but it's clear that it's not a reboot.
    From all the trailers, I thought the exact opposite. I guess we’ll find out when it’s released.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I'm not sure the dates will line up for me since I work retail and Bumblebee comes out on the 20th of December, but if I get a chance I'm going to see it in cinemas. The early reactions of people that have seen it are very encouraging.