Page 571 of 609 FirstFirst ... 551561566567568569570571572573574575576581591 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 6083

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Myer Booragoon - Legacy about 5x Blasters; about 7x Bulkheads; 4-5 each of Skids, Kickback, Arcee, Dragstrip; 2x Primes; 5x Galvatrons. KD Magnuses, Galvatrons, Rodimuses, Dinobots, Rhinoxes, Infernos, Arcees, Paleos, Waspinators, Shadow Panthers. SS Slugs, Grindors, Sweeps, Wreck Gars, B127s, Jazzes, Jolts.

Kmart Booragoon - Legacy Hot Rods, Iguanases, Skywarps. SS Sweep, Wreck Gar, Gnaw, Jolt, Blurr, Kup. KD Paleo, Dracodon.

JB Booragoon - SS Wheeljacks, Ratchets, Kups, Perceptors, NESTs, Sweep, Ravages, Shockwaves. KD Rodimus, Cyclonuses, Starscream. SG Goldbug, Jetfire. Gigawatts. Worlds Collide 4 pack. Golden Disk Puffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blustreak View Post
    Myer has 40% off Transformers till 19th June.
    The Ark is still sitting there for $199 at CBD Myer.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

There's also an Ark at Morley Myer. One legacy Galvatron, no laser Prime, bunch of deluxes and Ultra Magnuseseseses

This is partly a retrospective sighting. On June 1, I saw the stock indicator go to In Stock for the Retro Headmasters at Target Rockingham, after being at Limited Stock for some time. So I called the store and they had all Wave 2. I then ordered four online (the indicator went to Limited Stock within 10 min interestingly) figuring no other store in Perth had sufficient stock for my order, and it would come from Rocko. I received the order yesterday from Rocko and got two Highbrows, one Weirdwolf and one Hardhead. So I went to Rockingham today and they had 1x Hardhead and 3x Skullcruncher. I bought two Skulls and left one, which had one eye unpainted. (Again interestingly, the stock indicator now shows No Stock, so I guess stock indicators at Target can potentially update quickly, if not perfectly accurate.)

So long story short, with the sighting of Wave 2 at Midland a few weeks ago, and now at Rockingham, Wave 2 might be restocking at other Targets soon (though I called around yesterday and none had Wave 2 yet).

Target Rockingham also had Legacy Beast Wars - 1x Sandstorm and 2x Buzzsaw/Nightprowler. There was 1x Legacy Skids and 1x Bulkhead. There was also a KD Tracks among the KD.

Kmart Rockingham - KD Trackses, Waspinators, Shadow Panthers, Paleos, Dinobots, a Dracodon. SS Gnaw, Kup, Blurr, B127, a few Sweeps. Legacy Skywarps and Iguanases.

JB Rockingham - also had a Rodimus at the counter.

Carousel
    Only mentioning the new stuff
    Target
    Legacy deluxes 3 each of
    Sandstorm, Night Prowler, Buzzsaw and 1 retro headmaster Highbrow
    Myer 40 percent off toys
    Legacy 1000 Bulkheads, lots of Galvatrons, a couple of kickbacks, prime Arcee and Tracks and sorry I can't recall if I saw laser prime or not as I just raced through

Iguanas etc has been restocked at Kmart Morley
    Still some sweeps there but at moment you’d be better off getting them at Myer during its sale

If anyone desperately needs a sweep

Travel to Myer Perth CBD

Myer Carousel - Legacy 2x Laser Prime, 4x Galvatron, around 10x Bulkheads, no Blasters, 4x Arcee, 1x Dragstrip, 1x Skids, 3x Kickback. SS Sweeps, Wreck Gars, Blurr, Jolts, Slug. KD Rodimuses, Paleos, Shadow Panther, Tracks, Dinobots, Magnuses.

Target Carousel - Headmaster 1x Brainstorm. Legacy Sandstorms, Nightprowlers, Buzzsaws. KD Shadow Panther.

Kmart Carousel - Legacy Skywarps, Iguaneses, Hot Rods. SS Wreck Gar, Sweeps.

JB Carousel - SG Jetfire, Goldbugs. KD Rodimus. SS Jazzes, ?Jolt, ?B127, Wheeljacks, Ratchets, NESTs, Ravage, Shockwave. Golden Disk Terrorsaur, Jackpot, Puffer. Worlds Collide 4 pack.

Warnbro Big W: Saw 1x Legacy Laser Prime, 1x Kingdom Galvatron, a bunch of SS86 Sweeps, Kups, Blurrs, Gnaw, Wreck-Gar, Kingdom Arcee, Inferno, Cyclonus, Dinobot, a few of one of the fossil, Some SS Movie figures like Bumblebee, Jolt and I think it is Grindor or Blackout(get them mixed up), a few SS86 Hot Rod's, Reissue Beast Wars Wolfang(grabbed one as could never find him as a kid), the Reissue Beast Wars Scorpinok two pack(think it is a reissue), Reissue Beasts Wars Megatron(Was so tempting), the SS86 Spike(grabbed him) and Bumblebee movie Shockwave.

Kwinana Big W: Basically the same but saw a couple of Legacy Galvatron aswell, also the SS Bumblebee movie Starscream.

I also saw a bunch of the cyberverse ones but can't recall which ones, I think I saw the blocky Hot Rod and the large Optimus, but the rest I am blanking on.
    Last edited by ThornOfUnicron; 11th June 2022 at 07:14 PM.

Yew got my Motormaster tonight from Big W Midland did an online click n collect for $129 they had a least one more on shelf but not that price in store till Thursday stoked goes well with my SS Sludge I picked up on the weekend!