Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1626313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: FansProject Upcoming Projects~!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Does anybody else think that it is rather strange that so many re-release/issues of the Classics mold Rodimus have been done recently?, especially after Fansproject displayed their upgrade kit at Botcon?
    I have a theory that Hasbro has a strategy that if they flood the market with Classics mold Rodimi, that Fansproject will not be able to meet the demand for their upgrade kit, but will attempt to, and end up going bust. rather extreme I know but a theory in the end...
    I think it is more likely Hasbro are selling more for the fact they know people iwll buy them because of the fankit. I think they are in league with them lol. It's a conspiracy I tells ya.

I have a theory that Hasbro has a strategy that if they flood the market with Classics mold Rodimi, that Fansproject will not be able to meet the demand for their upgrade kit, but will attempt to, and end up going bust. rather extreme I know but a theory in the end...
    I think that they are releasing so many Rodimi because they know that they will indeed sell due to the Protector Armor - There is massive demand for that toy as Henkei and Classics prices have gone through the roof since the announcement. Hasbro's very narrow and rigid business model does not allow them to sell directly to the collector market unless it's a non store exclusive of some sort (Botcon/Club) so this could be a way to exploit the collector demand with a retail release.

I just read the comic and the end bit confused the heck out of me. What the hell is up with Not Roller?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I just read the comic and the end bit confused the heck out of me. What the hell is up with Not Roller?
    I think this is their way of writing their Rodimus' equivalent of Roller into their continuity and also to advertise the fact that the upgrade kit for Rodimus will be coming with a Roller for Rodimus, albeit more Rodimus-y.

It was revealed in Internet Personality: Vange1us' Botcon reveal of the prototype for this kit that it would indeed come with a Roller but it wasn't actually shown.

I think this is their way of writing their Rodimus' equivalent of Roller into their continuity and also to advertise the fact that the upgrade kit for Rodimus will be coming with a Roller for Rodimus, albeit more Rodimus-y.

It was revealed in Internet Personality: Vange1us' Botcon reveal of the prototype for this kit that it would indeed come with a Roller but it wasn't actually shown.
    I was just looking at the Botcon display pics and realized that the Protector trailer has it's own roller. I bet that it's also compatible with the G3 trailer launcher.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...1277672761.jpg

I was just looking at the Botcon display pics and realized that the Protector trailer has it's own roller. I bet that it's also compatible with the G3 trailer launcher.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...1277672761.jpg
    Annoyingly, I can't see the pic, all that comes up is a blank page.

Annoyingly, I can't see the pic, all that comes up is a blank page.
    I think that you need to be logged in to TFW to see it. I'll rehost it so that we can show it here:

I think that you need to be logged in to TFW to see it. I'll rehost it so that we can show it here
    Ah, cheers Kup for re-hosting the pic, there's the little bugger.

He looks slightly different from the comic in design but then this is a prototype and it was shown before the comic, so perhaps they've changed certain things as I've no doubt that this Roller will be comprised of various bits of kibble from the kit.

Curiouser and curiouser...

http://www.fansproject.com/?page_id=520

neat little comic introducing Rodimus' Not Roller

This thing is gonna be sweet. But I'm thinking is this intended for Classics Rodimus or Henkei Rodimus? Or are the differences not too great to matter?