Page 7 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

TheDirtyDigger Guest

No. You use the 'sticker map' on their site to figure out where the stickers go.

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    I Think W4K is now the toy section in Kmart.
    I can't remember exactly how they replied after i contacted "the then known as" Coles/Myer, But...... I think they said something to that affect as well ...

About the Catalogue:
    I personally liked how they did that Catalogue.
    One of the things i can clearly remember seeing in that Catalogue are the Aquaspeeders, if not anything else.
    Im not sure if W4K were Coles Myer to begin with, but I know that they were "bought out" by them before 2000.

I loved the catalogue, and had to through mine out after my Waterbed broke a few years ago and flooded my old room. I remember going into Blacktown to get Hurricane and Boss with the catalogue in my hands!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

benben2142 Guest

Omg it’s been 2 weeks since I paid HLJ and it still hasn’t arrived and it’s been 13 days since order was confirmed GGGGRRRRRRR… HLJ is going to die if I don’t get anything in the mail by Tuesday!

You'd better keep true to your word (you wouldn't be a liar now would you?)

The best way to get to Tochigi would be to fly to Narita Airport. From there, you'll probably need to take a train to Ueno station and you can change for a Tohoku-shinkansen Bullet Train that will take you quickly to Utsunomiya (the capital of Tochigi Prefecture). From Utsunomiya you catch a train, change at Oyama and get off at Sano station, which is the nearest station to where HLJ is.

I have no idea how near or far they are from the station, but I suppose you could try to walk or take a bus or taxi from Sano station to their location.

The next soonest flight you can catch as far as I can tell is on the 8th of February. One-way tickets (because after you get arrested for attempted murder I don't think you'll be flying back to Australia unless the Australian government decides to extradite you) prices range from $636 (Malaysia Airlines, Flight Centre Reference No. AUMH53420/17) to $1549 (Qantas, AUQF53839/6) Economy Class.

You can make an online flight booking here or call 133 133.

Let us know how this all pans out.

P.S.: if you don't want to double-back from Utsunomiya to Oyama, you might be able to take a train from Ueno to Oyama, but it'd be a slower regular train as opposed to a bullet train - but the route would be more direct and the ticket would be cheaper too.

benben, international mailing times are always variable. I've had stuff come from HLJ via SAL that took six days, and on the odd occasion, some that took three weeks.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    You'd better keep true to your word (you wouldn't be a liar now would you?)

The best way to get to Tochigi would be to fly to Narita Airport. From there, you'll probably need to take a train to Ueno station and you can change for a Tohoku-shinkansen Bullet Train that will take you quickly to Utsunomiya (the capital of Tochigi Prefecture). From Utsunomiya you catch a train, change at Oyama and get off at Sano station, which is the nearest station to where HLJ is.

I have no idea how near or far they are from the station, but I suppose you could try to walk or take a bus or taxi from Sano station to their location.

The next soonest flight you can catch as far as I can tell is on the 8th of February. One-way tickets (because after you get arrested for attempted murder I don't think you'll be flying back to Australia unless the Australian government decides to extradite you) prices range from $636 (Malaysia Airlines, Flight Centre Reference No. AUMH53420/17) to $1549 (Qantas, AUQF53839/6) Economy Class.

You can make an online flight booking here or call 133 133.

Let us know how this all pans out.

P.S.: if you don't want to double-back from Utsunomiya to Oyama, you might be able to take a train from Ueno to Oyama, but it'd be a slower regular train as opposed to a bullet train - but the route would be more direct and the ticket would be cheaper too.
    You put way too much thought inot this Gok. It's a bit creepy

ho ho ho i'd laugh if i didnt know Gok was being serious, thats our Gok

At least now I know who to ask for help to when I need something researched..... Lets see what do i need to know hmmmmm
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

that's waaaay too much information for Gok to be serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Saintly View Post
    that's waaaay too much information for Gok to be serious!
    Yes imagine IF he WAS Serious he'd slap you with an encyclopedic volume of a reply to the thread, as well as volumes of PMs .... That'll learn yah.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]