Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FT-30 Ethereaon (Masterpiece Superion)

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    FT Superion incoming!

http://www.news.tfw2005.com/2017/11/...uperion-353519

This is their first combiner. Scales with Terminus Giganticus. Just when I swear off buying more FT/3P, they drag me back in!
    I knew you will be coming back.

FT rep dalianjj said today in the TFW thread for Ethereaon that they plan to do all the combiners and he thinks they can get them out within 3-4 years! Sounds ambitious but you have to like the public proclamation.

Oh and Silverbolt will be 25cm while the rest will be 22cm. So Silverbolt will stand shoulder to shoulder with MP-10.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    FT rep dalianjj said today in the TFW thread for Ethereaon that they plan to do all the combiners and he thinks they can get them out within 3-4 years! Sounds ambitious but you have to like the public proclamation.

Oh and Silverbolt will be 25cm while the rest will be 22cm. So Silverbolt will stand shoulder to shoulder with MP-10.
    they have not completed

hot rod
    six shot
    springer Dec
    triple changer berserk?
    and arcee?

Fantoys are great but recently qc and lack of paint may be lacking and may hold off my purchases.

I just gotten my FT omega, i am hoping is good.

Don't forget their version of Trailbreaker.

And Cyclonus under their other label.

I have mixed feelings about Fanstoys toys they always look awesome, but they also usually have boring or troublesome transformations.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Don't forget their version of Trailbreaker.

And Cyclonus under their other label.

I have mixed feelings about Fanstoys toys they always look awesome, but they also usually have boring or troublesome transformations.
    Yeah I was hoping they would be consistent. They will loose their position if DX9's Omega is proven to be better. I hope they don't drop the ball but we will see.

Somehow I lost the interest of combiner bots after having TT's devy I am quite bored of it.

The Concord mode looks stunning, with the exception of the lumps above the wings next to the fuselage. I remember when the TFC Aerial bots were being teased all those years ago, I was super excited. I never ended up getting them, and I think my itch has been scratched by the UW Superion set.

However, Masterpiece styled, if the same quality as the FT Dibots, with extremely nice alt modes.... I might be swayed to eventually pick these up.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)