Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Takara Legends: LG47-Kickback & Crowbar, LG48-Gong & Repugnus, LG49-Triggerhappy

FatalityPitt Guest

Default Takara Legends: LG47-Kickback & Crowbar, LG48-Gong & Repugnus, LG49-Triggerhappy

New listing on BBTS for the Takara Legends versions of Titans Return Brawn, Kickback and Triggerhappy.

Like Kup and Hot Rod, Triggerhappy will have a Targetmaster companion.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...erhappy/38055/

Default JP Legends toys for October - LG47 to LG49

Just listed on BBTS are the next three Legends toys for Japan...

LG47 - Kickback w/ Crowbar

LG48 - Gong (Brawn) w/ Repugnus

LG49 - Targetmaster Triggerhappy

Triggerhappy should have a Targetmaster like Kup and Hotrod will have in September.
    I would think that Crowbar is a misprint, as the Legends line is for homages of existing (often well known) characters, so they don't release original characters in this series.

FatalityPitt Guest

Just checked this morning that griffin has reported on this. Moderators/griffin please feel free to delete this thread. Thanks.

Not that I'm aware of.

I was thinking Clobber... but TakaraTomy would use the Gen1 character name not the Hasbro fill-in names.

also the clobber head was included in that US heads headmaster pack a lil while ago

FatalityPitt Guest

Maybe Crowbar is the new name for Krunk? The Japanese pronunciation for Krunk is "Kuranku".. Dunno, Just spit-balling..

EDIT: Just found out, Crowbar is actually Clouder (Doubledealer)

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...nfirmed/38067/

FatalityPitt Guest

Some new official images of the above

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...erhappy/38108/

EDIT: I think I prefer Titans Return Triggerhappy over the Legends one. The Legends version comes with a Targetmaster mini-con which is added value, but the eyes don't stand out very well like that of the TR version. I see where they were going with it though. Also, the hole in the chest (where the Targetmaster plugs in) kind of hurts the presentation.
    Last edited by FatalityPitt; 15th May 2017 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Added comments

I'm actually quite annoyed now....

Blowpipe looks absolutely amazing! And seeming they did Kup and HotRod's little friends.... The lack of Fracas for scourge is leaving me devastated

I was happy with my TR version of Triggerhappy, but the Targetmaster puts it over the top for me to purchase the LG version.