Thread: More Images of WFC

Default More Images of WFC

I can't read italian, but the pictures are pretty

http://multiplayer.it/immagini/trans...r-x360/306545/

I like the look of Jetfire, though can't see him from the front. I think the pictures we are seeing could be in game screenshots, at least I hope so because, damn they look good.

Edit: Maybe not in-game but damn I want that Soundwave

Nice pics. There isn't much written info so you are not missing much. There is nothing we don't already know in their article.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Cool pics.

For some reason this popped in to my head...

I call him "Bee-Man"

Last edited by Robzy; 16th March 2010 at 09:15 PM.

LOL, wonder who he changes into? Goldbug?

Has a lot of shots of Bee with his sword in the air. Starscream carries a mace apparently. A bit like animated swoop and his... Flyers dont feel right with a bludgeoning weapon IMO.

Still, the general look for everything looks pretty sweet cakes to me!

So many games, not enough time. I look forward to when I retire and have an awesome set up with all the consoles/computers arranged so I can play all these games I wanted to play over the years.

I generally choose a game and stick with it until I complete it and then move to the next.

Naturally I fall behind the 'trends' as it can take me a long time to finish a game (depends on its length) so the 'next' game may not be the latest.

I try and do that, but I cant play one game for weeks and weeks on end, I fond it can get samey, unless the game is excetionally good. My problem is that I am a bit of a game collector, so I still jump on ebay and hunt down games for older systems which aren't connected up. Those are my retirement games

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I try and do that, but I cant play one game for weeks and weeks on end, I fond it can get samey, unless the game is excetionally good. My problem is that I am a bit of a game collector, so I still jump on ebay and hunt down games for older systems which aren't connected up. Those are my retirement games
    I also collect games but as a PC gamer. When I was younger I was heavily into consoles (Nintendo) but the last one before I became a full time PC gamer was the N64. I had been playing consoles since the Atari 2600 and then progressed to the Coleco, NES, SNES and the N64. I always had a PC during all this time but it only became my principal avenue for gaming during the N64 era.

I guess that as I matured, I found the PC more suitable to my gaming needs and left consoles behind altogether.

In regards to playing games for a long time - I played Oblivion for over a year until I had completed every single quest in the game. That was a massive undertaking and enjoyed it every step of the way. Right now I am heavily into Dragon Age origins, It is a much less 'free form' game than Oblivion but the stories and characters you meet in the game are freaking excellent and its awesome how the decisions you make on your progress, no matter how trivial affects not only their relationship with you but also their future. I have already finished my first run and I can't wait for the expansion.

I suspect that WFC will be somewhat like Arkham Assylum in length so I will probably go threw it relatively quick just like I did Batman.

I hope the gameplay is not too melee oriented, everyone having melee weapons in the G1-ish-verse has never felt right to me.