Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible Toy Re-issues???

Would be all over them bar the insectacons. Have the TFC and Hasblow ones.

Reissue Deathzaras + Trypticon =

I have a Trypticon, but I'd definitely get a reissue too cos mine's missing the smaller robots and accessories. Then I can display one in robot mode the other in city mode like I do now with my original and reissue Metroplexen!

While I'm still hoping for that Sixshot reissue that was mentioned when we first got rumours of him and Predaking back in January, I'm still glad that we might get a chance at Trypticon.
    Actually it's looking like I might get a few of these and maybe what with a reissue of Deathsaurus there might be a chance that they will think about reissuing Star Saber maybe?
    That would be pretty cool I think, cause I wouldnt mind one but not at a really huge price the originals would go for.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    ...Can't quite tell what the figure just out of shot is on the right, anyone know?
    That's not a G1 transformer. It's something else.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I'd be very interested in the last 2. I hope they are. Can't quite tell what the figure just out of shot is on the right, anyone know?
    It's hard to tell, what with being blurry, small and cut off, but my first instinct was that it's a recolour of the original Demolishor mould in black/dark blue and white. And if these are reissues, there are definitely a few more interesting choices in there than the usual dross.

With all these cool reissues coming out it almost makes me want to be a G1 collector. But I know if I did that I would have to sell my house to pay for them

I think you all got punk'd.

Makoto Ono at TFW2005 says it's a photo from BotCon Japan 2000.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Unfortunately, it looks like this a fake of sorts; some guy on TFW is confirming it's a picture from Botcon Japan 2000. (post 47)

Well I suspected something like that might be the case, but no harm in retaining the hope that Predaking might get a reissue sometime this year.
    At least we still have Piranacon
    Still, it is sorta silly not to reissue Trypticon, considering Metroplex is an encore and all...