Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Skullgrin, Thunderwing, Wincharger, PCC Dinobots and more

Default Pictures of Skullgrin, Thunderwing, Wincharger, PCC Dinobots and more

Generations Cliffjumper, Skullgrin and Thunderwing

Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots and Steamhammer with Constructicons

Scout Windcharger and Brimstone Repaint

They all look pretty cool, liking Skullgrin and Thunderwing looks not abd as well.

Suprise is the Dinobots, they actually look decent to me.

Cool.

My thoughts:

Thunderwing is a "keep it in robot mode" toy really.

Skullgrin's head looks better than the instruction art suggested, but I think I'm going to go with the Straxus version.

Windcharger also looks better now we can see the head clearly. Not sold on the (Sideways?) repaint of Brimstone and wish it had a got a new head.

The Dinobots don't look too bad, since even without robot modes the animals modes look more playable than the vehicle modes of other drones.

Plus Mindset and Fallback

Mindset looks better than Hailstorm IMO. Not convinced to buy Fallback though.

I really want Thunderwing and Windcharger but does Windcharger looks like he has Megatron's head to anyone else?

And now Jazz and Tracks as well

Both of which for me are an instant buy, they look great. Tracks looks more transformed in this one.

They are looking pretty cool although they are obviously heavily photoshopped, specially Thunderwing.

I will wait to see what their paint finishes are and if not good enough, I will wait for the eventual Japanese release.

Another shocking thing (in a good way ) is that the figures don't seem grossly mistransformed like the typical Hasbro promos! Hurrah! Someone at Hasbro is giving a damn!

Quote Originally Posted by gekisou View Post
    I really want Thunderwing and Windcharger but does Windcharger looks like he has Megatron's head to anyone else?
    I do sorta see what you mean there Gekisou, it does sort of look Megatron-ish.

My thoughts:

Cliff Jumper: Cool, odd choice with the yellow pin striping though.
    Skullgrin: Awesome, dig the head but would've liked something a little more Skullgrin-y.
    Thunderwing: I Must Own This!, I was going to get him anyway but these pics have sealed the deal - Hella Awesome!
    PCC Grimstone + Dinobots: If I see them? I'll probably get them, they'll be better than Bombshock & Co. any day.
    Windcharger: Looks pretty damn Cool IMO, at least it pays a proper homage to the character's original design.
    Fallback: Disappointed, what's the go with the red chest?
    (Here's hoping for a Generations version of Fallback)

*edit*

Jazz: OMFG! As with Azrael - Instant Buy!
    Tracks: OMFG! Again, As with Azrael - Instant Buy!

It's like the Classics Line all over again, I'm so excited

Thunderwing looks alright, but all that back kibble

Wow. Well done Hasbro... for a change I will be buying most of these.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I do sorta see what you mean there Gekisou, it does sort of look Megatron-ish.
    When I first saw it, I thought that it was a Scout version of Alternity Megatron. However it could just be the lighting and brush job making it look that way.

my thoughts:

Cliffjumper: So glad he's got a different head and isn't a straight repaint of Bumblebee.
    Skullgrin: Obviously a repainted Darkmount with a different head. I might get if I see him in local shops but don't think I'd go out of my way to find one.
    Thunderwing: Looks better than I'd initially thought - but of course, these are doctored photos. Legs look pretty skinny. Yeah, I'll get this toy -- and see if I can put the tainted Creation Matrix around his neck like I do with G1 Thunderwing.
    Windcharger: looks awesome.
    PCC: look neat, but will need to see undoctored pics before making a further decision considering how freakin' overpriced the PCC 5-packers are.
    Mindset: Looks neat
    Fallback: nuhh... just a repaint. Not even a retooled head. Unconvinced.
    Jazz: Looks great, can't wait to get this toy
    Tracks: also looks good. The chopper flames is an interesting take on the old G1 flames.