Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: July Jackpots (and Junk).

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    All my awesome stuff
    dude big month for you!!! all awesome stuff.. the new photo set up is looking good in the output too!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Thanks Hursti...............and no you cant have the Kreon Soundwave

Picked this up today from the post office:

CMs Minelba/Minerva

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

No photos for me atm, but
    MOSC Classics Starscream,
    TFCC Runamuck
    and a Deluxe TF Prime Ratchet are this weeks acquisitions so far.

So envious of whoever it was who got Classics Screamer and Hotrod for $30

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    Most of us who got Classics Starscream and Hot Rod from regular retail stores like Kmart would've paid $25-30. How much are they going for now on the aftermarket?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    No photos for me atm, but
    MOSC Classics Starscream,
    TFCC Runamuck
    and a Deluxe TF Prime Ratchet are this weeks acquisitions so far.

Don't be too envious, postage from the US put that up considerably and the card is bent pretty horrifically so no collector would be happy with it. I was still really pleased though. Shipping was $19 each but when combined it came to $30ish (eBay is not telling me the combined figure anymore). I also won a bid yesterday or the day before for a MIP Battle in Space Rodimus vs Cyclonus for $15 that I was pleased with. After shipping it comes out to the retail price here, but as none of the shops near me stock it and it's out of stock on the TRU website, I'm really pleased to have won it at that price on eBay. I would have paid that much for Cyclonus alone, but getting a die-cast Matrix and a somewhat redundant Rodimus figure with that was pretty awesome.

I now technically own 4 figures from that Rodimus mould (they haven't all arrived yet) which makes up a pretty hefty portion of my infant CHUG collection: 4 Rodimuses (Henkei, Classics, RtS x2), 2 Gen Kups (each with an iGear head), 1 RtS Galvatron, 1 United Wreck-Gar, 2 RtS Cyclonuses and a Classics Starscream. I guess it's a good thing I like Rodimus so much! I'm even thinking of picking up the United Rodimus figure too... but not until I flesh out my collection a bit more with Jazz, Scourge, Wheeljack, Tracks and anything else I can find a good deal on. I'm also going to customise one of my RtS Rodimuses with the canopy mod and a new paint job. I want a really movie accurate Hot Rod, but none of the versions of the mould fit the bill perfectly.
    Last edited by nofacej; 5th July 2012 at 10:24 AM.

Technically this acquisition isn't new or a Tf at all, but it is is TF related so Im still posting it here heheheh. I got the two artworks waay back but didn't wanna spend so much in framing them as framing here in Aus for some reason costs an arm and a leg so I kept on scouting til I found finally in one of those dollar shops the frame that I think would suit it well. The artwork came with its own matting stuck to it so I had to adjust it in the middle but the matte kinda shows irregularity.... still, it's not so bad.
    Hanging these two as overhead my headboard

and now for truly TF related stuff

PCC x2 - Didn't spot any of the dinos but mknell has me covered on that one so Im not looking for it anymore
    Tf Prime Arcee - I hate to say this but this official toy definitely has a KO feel and look to it. The plastic looks so cheap
    Also picked up the latest MTMTE ongoing from PZ ( not pictured)

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

^^Those pictures man!! sooooooo cool.
    when/where are they from?

Thanks. I thought so too when I saw em which is why I didnt wanna just frame them with whatever but at the same time I didn't wanna spend too much that the frame is more expensive than the item itself.
    I got them from ebay... uhmmmm not sure if it was 2 or 3 years ago.... as per the ebay literature in the auction - it was part of an exhibit of Transformers art in the US. There are still several from that same exhibit that that particular seller is selling. I just can't remember the seller's ID.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    I want a really movie accurate Hot Rod, but none of the versions of the mould fit the bill perfectly.
    Like this one ? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CUSTOM-TR...ht_2869wt_1270

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    ZOMMMBBBIIIEEES!