Thread: Who's looking forward to Feral Rex?

Default Who's looking forward to Feral Rex?

Who's looking forward to Feral Rex? Are you getting him?

Feral Rex is my most-anticipated release in years.

I'm probably going to wait on a full 5-member box set though. There's no official news of one coming but it seems pretty probable IMO, and I'd like MMC to have the chance to work the bugs (if any show up) out of them before I buy. Also, I don't have the means of ordering through their store yet, so I'd like to get that set up rather than pay Japanese hobby shop prices.

I'm pre-ordering all of the figures through BBTS... but I do agree that a full boxed set might be better in terms of bugs as well as maybe pricing. With the pre-order discounts on Leo Dux & Fortis, the pricing might be close anyway, or at least I hope so (esp. if you take Giant or Hercules sets as the likely level of discount).

One encouraging factor is the amount of care MMC seem to be taking into the release, e.g with Talon's delay. Also, there's already a fix included in Fortis for Bovis...
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered the other day to snag the discount on Leo and Fortis. I wasn't really sold on Predaking at first but the huge amount of love for this guy has started to win me over and I'm looking forward to getting the first two or three figures when I finally ship my pile of loot from BBTS.

I still think it's a little big but hey, I can always get new shelves.

Yep, getting him for sure. Already have Bovis and at least the next two pre-ordered. However is on a POL in BBTS so if there is a better alternative, that would be considered.