Page 496 of 870 FirstFirst ... 476486491492493494495496497498499500501506516 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

In answer to my own question, it's in the catalogue starting Wednesday.

picked up a aoe voyager slog from toys r us campbelltown, not a bad figure at all.

they had a couple left. as well as a couple helicopter drifts. who i would highly recommend, i didnt pick 1 up as i already have skyhammer, but i know im going to be to-ing and fro-ing for a while if i should get it again, that head sculpt is too cool.

they also had a stack of MP Prowls and a single MP Sunstorm
    Looking to buy Beast Wars figures, if you got any on offer, send me a message.

Also looking for:
    Transformers Prime: Dreadwing, Breakdown, Air Vehicon, Shockwave and Smoke Screen

Quote Originally Posted by ozlee View Post
    No luck - called Hurstville and Bankstown - and went to Moore Park as well - the woman didn't even bother to check at the back.

Guess I will have to rely on you Rodent.
    Hey ozlee could you please post an intro thread on the intro forum? That will activate your membership and give you access to PMs, which I will need to send you some information about your new Grimlock

Blacktown Big W had the second wave of hero mashers: Skyquake, Rodimus, Jetfire, but never got in wave 1...

No price, and did not come up on the scanner.

Otherwise it was a tiny and disappointing TF section, I don't think they have sold a single Constructbot, Titan or one step change figure in the last two months.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

TRU at penrith also had the Slog and Heli-drift in store today, priced at $49.95. Also checked out Myer in penrith as well and they had 2 Movie 4 Breakout packs priced at $169.00.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rodent View Post
    Hey ozlee could you please post an intro thread on the intro forum? That will activate your membership and give you access to PMs, which I will need to send you some information about your new Grimlock
    Will do. I was wondering how to activate my account haha.

2 MP grimlocks at TRU bankstown at 9:30 this morning also AOE voyagers on sale at $35 got me the last slog

I found generations Leader class Jetfire at Uncle Petes at Westfield Tuggerah. Was surprised to find him but the fact it was there isn't a huge surprise since the last wave of transformer prime deluxes were available there.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    I found generations Leader class Jetfire at Uncle Petes at Westfield Tuggerah. Was surprised to find him but the fact it was there isn't a huge surprise since the last wave of transformer prime deluxes were available there.
    How much was he there?