Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Kal El Reviews:

hopefully have exgraver up this weekend
    Last edited by KalEl; 19th May 2012 at 06:42 PM.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

edit in first post in regards to a comp
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Video review of TFC Toys Exgraver from the Hercules set https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYPi...k&feature=plcp
    Last edited by KalEl; 21st May 2012 at 09:02 AM.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Nice review. $80 x 6 in one hit.... I was thinking and now my wallet is crying.....LOL
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Nice review. $80 x 6 in one hit.... I was thinking and now my wallet is crying.....LOL
    What you think of the review man?
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

It was good, you just need to elevate the camera a bit coz the top part sometimes gets cut off especially when its the boxes ( not that I care for boxes mind you) at the beginning of each review but overall, it was good and well detailed. Btw was it you who I said I would look for G1 Optimus fistsin the Parramatta fair? If you are - I didn't see any this fair - just the missles were in that box of parts I usually scavenge around in...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    It was good, you just need to elevate the camera a bit coz the top part sometimes gets cut off especially when its the boxes ( not that I care for boxes mind you) at the beginning of each review but overall, it was good and well detailed. Btw was it you who I said I would look for G1 Optimus fistsin the Parramatta fair? If you are - I didn't see any this fair - just the missles were in that box of parts I usually scavenge around in...
    Yeah I'm still working out some kinks with the camera positioning :-) hope the lighting was better the other 6 reviews are coming , spread the word for me :-) and yeah it was me about the prime fists lol thanks for looking :-)
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Hey guys and girls I will be running a give away/competition soon, Once I hit 500 Subscribers I will be giving away two prize packs to random subscribers These packs will include 1 Voyager Misb transformer and one legends class. Spread the word. (I only want people that watch and enjoy the videos to subscribe, not just people whom want free toys)
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Very detailed review of Exgraver you got there mate, should help people that are sitting on the bench about investing in the set. Nice work, foo

Thanks mate
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast