Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi all!

Default Hi all!

Hey there!

I'm also a new fella on these here fantastic ozzy formers boards!
    I can't believe I hadn't found them before, heh.

I came to find the site through joining the Megatron Collector's Club, to get my hands on my siezed MP-05 (lol).

I'm a regular and former mod from the IDW TF forums. Check em out, they're a great fan community too! (forum.idwpublishing.com).

My hobby of transfandom really kicked into gear when I found the former Wollongong shop of Phantom Zone, got into comics again in general, and then saw the DW Transformers. Whilst having fun with them, and getting back into collecting toys and reading the web-stuff, I have totally loved IDW having the brand since day zot.

I've had a TF: mosaic published, if you know this project it is "Feeling Yellow", art by the great Robby Musso (Dev #4), and you can check that on the idw fan-art section.

What else can I tell you about me and tf, I love writing, but don't find enough time to do heaps. But the community has lots of space for the fiction so I try to write as much as I can.
    I loved the TF movie of 07, saw it's faults too, but got into the mega-thrill-ride that Bay created. Saw the premiere screening at Fox in Sydney, and then went to the US for two weeks and caught up with Chris Ryall in San Diego at the IDW offices. They're such a great friendly team.

Anyhow, you probabaly notice that i rate IDW very highly. I've been personally blessed by Chris and the interaction that he's (and others) have had through the forums, and it's just awesome to have a cool hobby that I can share with great people. And my wife is getting into Transformers more and more!!! (And Dragon Ball Z too) heh heh

Rock on all!
    Luke (a.k.a Bassbot)

Welcome to the forum Bassbot, we do know of TFmosaic but I'll have to check up on the story you have written. Ozformers has been around in one form or another since 1996 I think(started by Griffin), some people are mainstays, others are new. We did get a burst of new members from the movie release which can only be a good thing. If you have any fan fiction you want to post, drop it into Grapples artistic creations as I'm sure there's quite a few people here that would be more than happy to read your stories.

Default Mabuhay!

Welcome, welcome! Yes please do post stories as well. Im afraid I haven't seen that "Feeling yellow" TF mosaic you did. Can you please post it in the Grapple' Artistic thread? Also post your collection pics. We all love looking at another members collection.... always!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome to Ozformers Bassbot.

Just out of curiosity... At the TF movie premiere you didn't happen to have a cane did you?

g'day mate
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

welcome bassbot! it's great to see great people coming to this board!

Hope you enjoy your stay and may the force be with you! (on getting MP5)

Welcome. Good to see someone new who's passionate about the comics and the toys.

I look forward to seeing some of your fanfic, it might motivate to finally finish some of mine, including my Mosaic idea.

Welcome aboard and congrats on getting MP05!

hi

did you get your mp05 back?

Tell us all the gos about Dreamwave

wanna get my DW comics autographed?

Musicians are evil

Great to see another TF comic fan! I've been a fan of TF comics since the beginning of Marvel G1, which of course predates that silly G1 cartoon!