Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: Transformers DVD/BR release details for Australia

Unfortunately season two of RID will be only released via single DVD volumes, with maybe a boxed set at a later time. The first two DVD volumes of season two have already passed through the OFLC, while season one was classified as a complete season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirben View Post
    Unfortunately season two of RID will be only released via single DVD volumes, with maybe a boxed set at a later time. The first two DVD volumes of season two have already passed through the OFLC, while season one was classified as a complete season.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Thanks to a tip off at TFW2005, Season two of RID is coming to DVD next month, with volume 1 slated for December 7th.
    Hopefully like last year, the full season is released at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirben View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I couldn't agree more!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thanks to a tip off at TFW2005, the second volume for RID second season has been announced for a February 1st release here.... and it is just 88 minutes long, meaning just four episodes.

I finally had a look for the first volume on New Years Eve at a JB Hifi, and was disappointed to see that it only has the first five episodes. I was expecting it to have 6 episodes, and then volume two would have seven episodes to make up the first half of the season... but now it looks like it will be three volumes, with 5 - 4 - 4 episodes on each to equal 13.

That would end up being six volumes for the entire second season. I think I'll definitely wait for a (cheaper) boxset... or wait until these go really cheap in a year's time.

It's a long wait either way, but at least we are getting something released here, as the Americans don't seem to be anymore.
    I know it is becoming an out-dated medium, but it is nice to have something physical in your possession to use or just display on the shelf, than having an invisible digital copy, that is either pirated, or not something you legally own (most digital downloads are just a "license" to only view the content, and it is usually restricted to the device(s) registered to the source, who can remove or delete access to that content, plus it is usually not transferable to other devices, even if you upgrade/get a new device or lose/destroy the old one).

(the back cover, showing the details and episodes)
    Last edited by griffin; 24th December 2017 at 08:12 PM.