Ramhorn
    Laserbeak
    Axer

Others
    Universe Overkill
    RTS Legends Megatron
    PCC Tank guy to use as a custom Brawl
    Armada Minicon Star Saber team

I got animated bumblebee and human alliance whirl in the mail from the states the other day.

just noticed today that the bottom of the HA whirl packaging has the text for the Australian Hasbro. how weird is that!

Three animated swindles from Paulbot arrived yesterday morning.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

got these in the mail today, found the Thrust box to have some terrible water damage (you cant see any in the photo at all) and the mail away coupon inside is stuck together from being wet at some point. Not sure what to do about it yet might contact the seller tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflector View Post
    got these in the mail today, found the Thrust box to have some terrible water damage (you cant see any in the photo at all) and the mail away coupon inside is stuck together from being wet at some point. Not sure what to do about it yet might contact the seller tomorrow.
    If it doesn't go well with the seller and you're looking to offload him, I might be interested depending on price

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    If it doesn't go well with the seller and you're looking to offload him, I might be interested depending on price
    just checked the description and it actually says that its warped so im not going to bother i should have asked for more detailed photos , cant complain about the figure itself its perfect with unapplied stickers. About as close to MIB as you could ask for in a MIB auction i think.

Ill probably hang onto it now though mate

Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

@Reflector: it's a shame about Thrust, but that viewmaster is a great pickup!

Takara G1 reissue Anime Bluestreak courtesy of ispayks. Beautiful condition, thankyou very much.

Box #2 from Australia arrived. This time containing a couple of items for me

4x MP Rodimus, PCC Heavytread, PCC Skyhammer, 2x Captain America Deluxe Hydra Soldier, 2x Human Alliance Sideswipe and Icepick, 3x Legends Prime, 2x Legends Megatron, Legends Starscream, Prowl and Trailcutter

Followed very closely by Box #3 on a different courier. Again, this box contained a few items for me

2x Collectors Club Ramjet, 2x PCC Heavytread, 2x PCC Skyhammer, PCC Undertow, RTS Percetor, Generations Darkmount, 4x RTS Wreck Gar, 2x Human Alliance Skids, Halo Red Weapon Pack, Captain America Deluxe Hydra Soldier, Legends Prime, Megatron and Starscream.

I suspect that this is where the hauls will begin to slow down rapidly until I gain employment.
    No more funds left in the tank to go silly with orders.

Returned from a 3 week trip to Japan, and all i have to show for it (transformers wise) is a DOTM vortex (he does look pretty awesome though)