Thread: Target Chadstone relocation sale (VIC)

Default Target Chadstone relocation sale (VIC)

Target in Chaddy is relocating and there's a 50% off all stock till Sunday the 19th April. Before anyone gets too excited, there's not much left in terms of toys, games or DVDs. Found out about the sale as I was having a late dinner there and saw plenty of big Target bags going past. Seems that the sale started today and was also advertised on radio so the toy shelves are pretty bare.

Nothing much TF wise except some construct bots and a couple of Bombshells. Managed to get a RID one step Underbite though for $8. He fell under the shelf so guess I was lucky there. There are some other toys like Star Wars, Avengers, spiderman, TMNT, megabloks, Octonauts, How to Train Your Dragon, mashers etc. No Lego and not much for collectors but some stuff there of interest. Managed to get the Autobub a couple of hero mashers, a playskool TMNT shellraiser and some clothes. According to the cashier, stock is not being replenished so it may be worth a look if you are heading that way or are nearby but probably not if you're going to have to go out of your way to get there just to look at the toy section because that was a sorry sight.

By the way the 50% is calculated off any sale or reduced ticket prices.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Target in Chaddy is relocating and there's a 50% off all stock till Sunday the 19th April. Before anyone gets too excited, there's not much left in terms of toys, games or DVDs. Found out about the sale as I was having a late dinner there and saw plenty of big Target bags going past. Seems that the sale started today and was also advertised on radio so the toy shelves are pretty bare.

Nothing much TF wise except some construct bots and a couple of Bombshells. Managed to get a RID one step Underbite though for $8. He fell under the shelf so guess I was lucky there. There are some other toys like Star Wars, Avengers, spiderman, TMNT, megabloks, Octonauts, How to Train Your Dragon, mashers etc. No Lego and not much for collectors but some stuff there of interest. Managed to get the Autobub a couple of hero mashers, a playskool TMNT shellraiser and some clothes. According to the cashier, stock is not being replenished so it may be worth a look if you are heading that way or are nearby but probably not if you're going to have to go out of your way to get there just to look at the toy section because that was a sorry sight.

By the way the 50% is calculated off any sale or reduced ticket prices.
    Not much left indeed and you'll have to wait for at least 30mins to checkout. Not sure how the sale can last until Sunday as most of the stuff are gone the first day.

I was wondering if they'd have to relocate Target with all the other shops around and under it closing, but it's been there literally forever (if I recall rightly it was there from when Chadstone first opened).

For 50% off everything, it would have been good to be there on day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    For 50% off everything, it would have been good to be there on day one.
    Nah i was there on the weekend... or maybe it was late weekday... there was already a bare minimum and lots of clothes on clearance.

I actually thought about posting this the other day when I saw it but since there wasn't really much on sale in terms of toys or even Transformers stock in general I passed

Still open tonight but outside of ladies fashion it's pretty much raided.

I was shocked though how much more of the centre is closed. I had been planning to get dinner while there.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Still open tonight but outside of ladies fashion it's pretty much raided.

I was shocked though how much more of the centre is closed. I had been planning to get dinner while there.
    my mum works at the information desks, she said it's been crazy the way some people have been going on about the food court. one lady said she drove all the way from south melbourne to get kfc for her kid and was distraught it was closed?!??

the lower level food court is still there plus the outside ones like oriental tea house etc.

Oh yeah plenty of places to eat but like the South Melb mum I had a particular favourite spot I was going to eat at after doing my shopping. I am surprised that Chadstone Food Court KFC is any one's favourite though