Page 1 of 19 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: December's Decorations

Default December's Decorations

Had quite an eventful morning today. On the way to the collector zone fair i went past a few flea markets. My wife spotted a lady selling her sons entire TF collection. Managed to buy the whole lot off her for $100. I dont know much about these but i think it was a good deal as there were nearly 50 TFs here so worked out to be about $2 each.

Here was the lot in my boot

After setting them up:

Quite happy that they almost all came complete including paperwork

Damn that's an epic lot for $100!

Quote Originally Posted by theshape View Post
    Had quite an eventful morning today. On the way to the collector zone fair i went past a few flea markets. My wife spotted a lady selling her sons entire TF collection. Managed to buy the whole lot off her for $100. I dont know much about these but i think it was a good deal as there were nearly 50 TFs here so worked out to be about $2 each.

After setting them up:

you collecting the other lines now and that's an awesome pick-up.

Megatran Guest

I hope the son gave consent to his mum selling his TF collection. I'd be annoyed if my mum or partner offloaded my small collection for bargain prices. Great pick up.

Cheers guy. She said her son was 14. Im sure he rather the $100 to go toward a ps4
    Yeah there's a good chance of this being the case , I know I would've felt that way at that age - Hindsight allows us to see the errors in such judgements though.

Takara Encore Optimus Prime arrived today, and I've got a mate who's giving me the metal matrix from the Cyclonus/Hot Rod 2 pack for my Prime display (Encore + Hasbro 25th) so it's truck mode, battle station, robot, both guns and rollers, etc, now with a matrix (because I could not justify New Year Prime!).

Also, Mega SCF Optimus Prime (television version) arrived today and completes the Mega SCF line for me.

Add to that (and I know its 3rd party), but I bought a certain silver gun-like character today at the collector's fair in Perth and after a bit of cleaning up, he's looking pretty sweet on my shelf.

I really need to sort out my cabinet situation next year...

Cheers guy. She said her son was 14. Im sure he rather the $100 to go toward a ps4
    Pretty good way to get an instant Unicron Trilogy collection.

There are however several dozen members here who've joined here and told the story of selling/losing their Transformers at that age.

A mega epic score for a hundred bucks, theshape!
    Would've kicked myself up the backside if you got that from the toy fair (that I was too lazy to attend! )

Cheers mate. The fair was a bomb for me, bought nothing so was a good day still. Quite impressed with these toys. Love the dark scorponok as its like a mini black zarak. Also realized all the constructicons were there too

Get home home work to find my parcel from RK, so now proud owner of Gen Rhinox Waspy Skids and Goldbug Dreadwing