Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Collector Club Subscription set 3 now open for orders

well, I'm in now.

I forgot about all the shipping and with the mediocre exchange rate we're looking at about $84 per figure, not including the extra freebie.

I would like it if they repainted Carzap into windbreaker, that would be cool, and relatively easy for them to do but it'll probably end up in the next subscription or something ...

given the comment from Griffin, and the description with the eComic I think it will be a deluxe but probably a repaint of one of the others that has a micron partner.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Could also be the not-at-all-feminine-looking original BW Blackarachnia with more Arachnoids using the bike mould

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Could also be the not-at-all-feminine-looking original BW Blackarachnia with more Arachnoids using the bike mould
    those colours might look really good on that bike.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I had a think of some G1 characters who the existing 'beast' Arms Microns might best be recoloured into and came up with the following:

- One of the jets as Apeface with Arms Micron Gora as Spasma.
    - One of the jets as Skyfall with Arms Micron Zamu as Top-Heavy.
    - Anything as Charger with Arms Micron Zamu as Fire Beast.
    - Carzap as Take-Off with Arms Micron Gul or Baru as Screech.
    - Carzap as Rad with Arms Micron Jida as Lionizer.
    - Krok as Devastator with Arms Micron Zori as Scorpulator (would be poetic because of the gang moulding they shared as Action Masters.)

It's unlikely that they'd do Jackpot, Bombshell or Banzai-Tron, but in the incredibly off chance that they did, they could use Arms Micron Gul or Baru as Sights, Arms Micron Ida as Needler or Arms Micron Gabu as Razor-Sharp.

Any other likely Micron usage? Obviously if the silhouettes are literal the seventh figure's Micron is not a beast, but I quite like the idea of any of the above being made in some way or other.

(Also, FunPub has said that they don't intend to use toys smaller than Deluxes (other than the Microns). But they've also said they've never overcharged on international shipping, so take that with a grain of bovine manure.)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    given the comment from Griffin, and the description with the eComic I think it will be a deluxe but probably a repaint of one of the others that has a micron partner.
    It was also tweeted by Pete, which I posted in post #12, that the bonus toy will be a Generations Legends toy with a "Targetmaster".

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It was also tweeted by Pete, which I posted in post #12, that the bonus toy will be a Generations Legends toy with a "Targetmaster".
    I think it might be this post you're thinking of. And if it is the case, it could well be Cosmos as e-Hobby Pathfinder with Spay-C Micron.