Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Generations toys might be coming here

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    $100!
    Ugh meanwhile it's on special right now at Kmart.com for $40. These prices make me sick. Anybody know of a good re-directing service/ want to go in on an order?

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Ugh meanwhile it's on special right now at Kmart.com for $40. These prices make me sick. Anybody know of a good re-directing service/ want to go in on an order?
    Got my Jetfire today from Amazon, $58 total. Sent on the 25th Sept and arrived today. Can't complain about that!

Quote Originally Posted by aduthie1980 View Post
    Got my Jetfire today from Amazon, $58 total. Sent on the 25th Sept and arrived today. Can't complain about that!
    Was that the $45 pre-order one? Any idea if they're still selling them?

Was that the $45 pre-order one? Any idea if they're still selling them?
    That's the one, preordered it back in August. Amazon have it listed for $70 now.

Quote Originally Posted by aduthie1980 View Post
    That's the one, preordered it back in August. Amazon have it listed for $70 now.
    Could have sworn I tried shipping that to Aus but no dice. Did you go through a forwarding company or did I just dun goof?

I hope to see arcee and road buster. Those are the only two i want. Luckily Jetfire was released some time ago. Very rare i see him on any shelves. But ya, very vague response from Hasbro. I think I just keep a watch who ever spotted anything new. So far nothing has come up. Just the same age of transformers line. And i bet the response from Toys R us and anywhere else would be the movie is still kicking and they not ready to bringing in any transformers anytime soon. Is it me? or i'm getting sick of seeing AOE over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddielai2002 View Post
    I hope to see arcee and road buster. Those are the only two i want. Luckily Jetfire was released some time ago. Very rare i see him on any shelves. But ya, very vague response from Hasbro. I think I just keep a watch who ever spotted anything new. So far nothing has come up. Just the same age of transformers line. And i bet the response from Toys R us and anywhere else would be the movie is still kicking and they not ready to bringing in any transformers anytime soon. Is it me? or i'm getting sick of seeing AOE over and over again.
    Order them online, get them delivered & save yourself the drama of chasing them

Could have sworn I tried shipping that to Aus but no dice. Did you go through a forwarding company or did I just dun goof?
    You likely goofed, I ordered mine from Amazon without issue both the day the pre-orders first started and again around a month later. The G1 Slog exclusive they have originally wasn't available for AU but changed after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    You likely goofed, I ordered mine from Amazon without issue both the day the pre-orders first started and again around a month later. The G1 Slog exclusive they have originally wasn't available for AU but changed after a while.
    They must have heard my cries! They've lowered the price again to $42 USD.

$63 AUD shipped

They must have heard my cries! They've lowered the price again to $42 USD.

$63 AUD shipped
    I'm guessing what must have happened is that Amazon's stock of Jetfire ran out and then it reverted to other sellers, who didn't offer international shipping. That would also explain why the price keeps changing since the release.

Anyway, congratulations! Now it's time to playing the waiting game.