Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lego Batman Movie MiniFigures.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    I got late on these figures as i only tried to grab Joker first then realized i want them all after 3 months. Most TRUs and Myers are out (Big W got only a single box in my area i believe) and now i still need Fairy Batman, The Calculator, and Pencil guy thing...
    Try Coles/Woolies, I believe every store has received at least one box and I have personally seen a Woolies with two boxes.

Target also featured the Batman minifigures in their last sale. I think it's over now but the stock should still be there. Saw multiple boxes at one of my local Targets.

Damm I'm going to have to get them all for "My Kids".

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Try Coles/Woolies, I believe every store has received at least one box and I have personally seen a Woolies with two boxes.

Target also featured the Batman minifigures in their last sale. I think it's over now but the stock should still be there. Saw multiple boxes at one of my local Targets.
    I have no luck with Coles or Woolies here. I will have to check 2 Targets i usually go to this weekends or pay a total $20 for the three from ebay if i get frustrated

Edit: Myer got one new box restock and luckily got all 3 out of 10 i checked
    Last edited by ampoldj; 6th May 2017 at 03:58 PM.