Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Collectors Australia > News > Laserbeak's Sightings

Sightings/Sales

Old 16th May 2017, 03:17 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

ToysRUs Garden City today.
Movie Voyagers are now out - $50.
(also a restock of the RID Power Surge Optimus on the left)

Also, Rescue Bots Rescue Team ($40), Flip Racer singles ($15), and Flip Racer 3-packs ($35).
Old 16th May 2017, 07:22 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Big W Runaway Bay just got in a case of RiD Warriors. Only 1 case guys, sorry. But there are two Facemask Windblade. Also they have an unpacked RiD legion case... hopefully it's a new wave
Old 20th May 2017, 03:44 PM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Plenty of overboards at kmart @ Aspley. They are also on clearance for $5 each.
 / --------------------------------
|      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
 \_--------------------------------
Old 21st May 2017, 11:41 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

Today at Garden City...

Looking and hoping for some new toys at Myer to utilise their 20% off sale this weekend, and yes, they had restocked since last week.... but it was old Combiner Wars toys.

Target was a similar story, with the only new items being RID Warriors from a couple of waves ago... which didn't get much distribution here back when they were being found by fans.

BigW - nothing new, except the new pricing for Movie Legions, to $7 (from $8).

Kmart didn't have anything new to report either... still no wave 4 TR Legends or Deluxes (or they disappeared between a few days).

ToysRUs was just like Myer, with dozens of new TR Legion toys from an older wave (Ravage, Rumble, Laserbeak). It is really weird seeing a sudden appearance of older waves at several different retailers, after a recent surge of the newest waves and movie toys. It's almost like the Hasbro warehouse found some old stock and suddenly offloaded them.

Anyway.... I saw this today at ToysRUs Garden City, and since I didn't hear about it from anyone else it might have just been this store. I didn't see it until well into the afternoon and didn't get a chance to post it up before the store closed, but am posting it now anyway to see if anyone else noticed it.

Outside of Garden City (about a Km away), Toyworld Macgregor.
They have the new Movie toys so I was able to get prices for the price comparison listing in the Oz News section. They also had the latest RID Legions and 1-steps as well, with the 1-steps being $25 - that compares to BigW's $15, Woolies $18, and $19 at Target and Kmart.