Page 3 of 154 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Whoa, Digger, where'd u find that 8103? I turned most of Melbourne's Targets upside down in search of one and had no luck! In the end, a mate of mine in Geelong picked them up for Jaydisc and myself.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

I spotted a handful of 7707 (Striking Venom) at David Jones at Chadstone. Only place I've seen them since the original release way back in late 2006/early 2007.

Any other sets any of you after? I can have a looka t this side of town.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    I spotted a handful of 7707 (Striking Venom) at David Jones at Chadstone. Only place I've seen them since the original release way back in late 2006/early 2007.

Any other sets any of you after? I can have a looka t this side of town.
    Only old 7700 sets really. A Supernova would be a godsend but I'm not holding my breath. I am looking at one on eBay though. The same seller also has a Sentai Base which I'm very keen on too.

I found Striking Venoms at a Target too and picked one up for Fungal. Personally, I wasn't sure if I liked that set that much so I stayed clear of it. I might pick it up at next sale if it's still there but I'm focusing on what I really want from the line first. Not to mention that RK order I keep putting off.
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs

I'm a fan of walkers/spiders so I really love the Striking Venom. It's pretty huge but the Combat Crawler probably is the better legged mech. I'm kinda spewing I didn't pick up the Mobile Devastator from Target at the sale price of $72 to complete my collection. Well not really complete as I'm not interested at the Golden Tower and Sonic Phantom.

Good Luck with the hunt. If I spot a Supernova (or any 7700+ sets) I'll pick it up and arrange something. The Supernova and the blue mech in the Sentai Headquarters set are exactly the same bar the colour of course and different weapons and fins. Hah! A repaint with slight modifications! Although they are (along with Golden Guardian and Aero Booster) the best mechs in the series.

I might get my sets out and do group pictures. Am also on the verge on making some Transformers Lego with my spares.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Whoa, Digger, where'd u find that 8103?

Found a secret stash of them in a store. They had 2 or 3 other sets of the same size with the shiny gold or silver packaging.

Big thanks to Fungal Infection for getting STL and I some Exo-Force at great prices! Thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Big thanks to Fungal Infection for getting STL and I some Exo-Force at great prices! Thank you!!!!

Tonight is too far away!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Whos the third Golden Guardian for???

me me!!!

NEVER!!! J/K

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Whos the third Golden Guardian for???
    The Doubles King