Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lego 1966 TV series Batcave!

not sure if this has been posted but I just checked the current Toy catalogue from Target and on page 3 and 4 it has, The Lego Super Heroes Bat Cave listed for $399, UCS Hoth for $399 and the UCS Tie for $279.

I then quizzed the door girl about how long these sets listed above have been on sale at that particular store but she had no idea.

I then had a quick look through the shop in the Lego department but none were to be seen so they have either sold out or will be rolled out in the coming days/weeks.
    Last edited by Destructicon; 18th July 2016 at 05:47 PM.

They have been out (and selling) for the last few weeks. I got mine 2 weeks ago. Some Targets are not putting stock out until the catalogue starts. Others have. And they are available to buy online too.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    They have been out (and selling) for the last few weeks. I got mine 2 weeks ago. Some Targets are not putting stock out until the catalogue starts. Others have. And they are available to buy online too.
    Thanks Omega, I hope Target have a sale soon on those items I might save my money until then and swoop in and get a bargain if they last that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Destructicon View Post
    Thanks Omega, I hope Target have a sale soon on those items I might save my money until then and swoop in and get a bargain if they last that long.
    Unfortunately there's no discount on Hoth or Batcave. You are probably better off buying it from Lego S@H during double VIP and get a free gift too. I used $200 worth of FlyBuy Dollars and staff discount so only paid $180 for my Batcave.

There's a lot of bad reviews for the UCS Hoth set. To me it looks like they threw a bunch of smaller sets together in a box and slapped a UCS badge on it. $400 for 2000 pieces seems way overpriced and I'll save my money for another set.

I've seen them in some stores, others have small tags saying to enquirer at layby or the service desk. Neither is very impressive in person.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Unfortunately there's no discount on Hoth or Batcave. You are probably better off buying it from Lego S@H during double VIP and get a free gift too. I used $200 worth of FlyBuy Dollars and staff discount so only paid $180 for my Batcave.
    Thanks Omega, and gee that sucks about no discounts, so it looks like I will have sift through Gumtree because already there's some lady that has one for sale for $350.

It's only a matter of time before one of these vendors, who lets just say acquire these sets from questionable sources, will off load one in the high to low $200ish range.

Quote Originally Posted by lobbing View Post
    There's a lot of bad reviews for the UCS Hoth set. To me it looks like they threw a bunch of smaller sets together in a box and slapped a UCS badge on it. $400 for 2000 pieces seems way overpriced and I'll save my money for another set.
    Felt the same, so will be skipping this. Hopefully they bring out more starships with Rogue One at the end of the year.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Finally picked this set up. Was looking to see if this would go on sale at Target but not sure if they will still have their X% off toy sales anymore with their everyday "low" prices.

Thanks though to a post by SuspectimusPrime, bought for 15% off via Target's eBay store.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Finally picked this set up. Was looking to see if this would go on sale at Target but not sure if they will still have their X% off toy sales anymore with their everyday "low" prices.

Thanks though to a post by SuspectimusPrime, bought for 15% off via Target's eBay store.
    Glad the sale worked out for you man!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!