View Poll Results: If you had an opportunity to buy Sharkticon Gnaw en masse, how many would you buy?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll

8 14.55%

26 47.27%

6 10.91%

6 10.91%
  • 12+ FEED ME TO THE SHARKTICONS!!!

9 16.36%
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharkticon Gnaw Army Build?

Default Sharkticon Gnaw Army Build?

Hey Guys,

I am sure most will agree that a significant highlight of SDCC 2016 was the reveal of TR Legends Gnaw. On that note I am interested to see how many people consider army building the little guy.

I am hoping to use the information gathered to see if any common suppliers such as P.C. could do a special case order with solely that character.

Thanks

Yep! Definitely planning on getting a little army going!

In my younger days, yes. Now just one will suffice
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Here's a problem with army build figures... do you buy every toy that you see, or do you buy one from different stores so that you leave some behind for others? Or maybe buy one first and wait a few weeks/months and buy up remaining stock (thus giving others ample time to get theirs).

I'm not into army building (at least not with duplicates), so I'm happy to get just one, but I hope that it's not gonna be a pain in the asteroid to find because others have bought multiples for themselves. I hope this doesn't become like Generations Scourge all over again.

Me too. I did so with my deluxe Vehicons. This will be a bit easier on the wallet.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Here's a problem with army build figures... do you buy every toy that you see, or do you buy one from different stores so that you leave some behind for others? Or maybe buy one first and wait a few weeks/months and buy up remaining stock (thus giving others ample time to get theirs).
    A gracious attitude to be sure but in this case my idea is to contact some online suppliers to see if they can potentially organise with Hasbro if a case of Gnaws only could be supplied. Much like what happened a few years ago with DOTM Que or more recently with Walgreens exclusive TR Brainstorm. That way no-one misses out

I built a small squad of Vehicons where each Vehicon is actually a different toy. I've applied the rule of NTSC※.

Cliffjumper vs...
    * Deluxe Vehicon, First Edition
    * Deluxe Vehicon, TFPRiD
    * Deluxe Vehicon, AM
    * Deluxe Jet Vehicon, AM
    * Deluxe Jet Vehicon General, AM
    * Legends Vehicon
    * Legends Jet Vehicon

--------------------------------------------
    ※Never Twice Same 'Con

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbleb33 View Post
    A gracious attitude to be sure but in this case my idea is to contact some online suppliers to see if they can potentially organise with Hasbro if a case of Gnaws only could be supplied.
    PC did mention back in June that they had participated in a meeting with Hasbro US, so there is a possibility that they could send it up the chain and see what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I built a small squad of Vehicons where each Vehicon is actually a different toy. I've applied the rule of NTSC※.
    ※Never Twice Same 'Con
    I went polar opposite with my Vehicon squad, I wanted them all identical so they would look more menacing lined up, bad example photo follows

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    PC did mention back in June that they had participated in a meeting with Hasbro US, so there is a possibility that they could send it up the chain and see what happens...
    That was the idea, just thought I would start with some stats first