Thread: ToysRUs Bricktober sale. 28 Sep - 11 Oct

Megatran Guest

Default ToysRUs Bricktober sale. 28 Sep - 11 Oct

Link to catalogue:
    http://catalogues.toysrus.com.au/cat....html#pageNo=0

There are 2 limited edition ToysRUs exclusive bonus gift sets for VIP Club members when you spend $100 or more on Lego Construction. (Refer to page 1 of the catalogue)

Not a lot in there.

Just got this email. http://view.ed4.net/v/R3WIPSL/COQBD/...37_PROMO_1010]

Looks like a couple of OK deals, but not great.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I wish you could raincheck unavailable stock.

Bricktober promo with set 3 and 4 continued. http://catalogues.toysrus.com.au/cat....html#pageNo=0

Since you get a freebie for $100 spent, would you get 2 for $200. Doesn't make sense for the $100 over statement. If it was 1 freebie per VIP member, I get it.

All you have to do is buy the items separately so that you get a freebie for every $100. Unless you meant to say if you buy 1 item worth $200 or more, you can't get two because you are buying a single item that cannot be split. But if you bought multiples amounting to $200 that can be separated, then you should have a freebie for every $100.

Bricktober T&C's
    †BONUS Terms & Conditions: Limit one per transaction (except SA – limit one per qualifying spend). Spend must be in one transaction. Offer not available on prior purchases. Full value of bonus charged if qualifying items are returned and the transaction value is less than the qualifying spend. Regular price of LEGO Bricktober Building Sets valued at $19.99ea. While stocks last.

*Bricktober Week 1 LEGO Musicians Mini Figures 4-Pack 6160753 available from 28 September to 4 October, while stocks last. Item not available to purchase separately.

*Bricktober Week 2 LEGO Warriors Mini Figures 4-Pack 6160788 available from 5 October to 11 October, while stocks last. Item not available for purchase separately.

*Bricktober Week 3 LEGO Athletes Mini Figures 4-Pack 6160788 available from 12 October to 18 October, while stocks last. Item not available for purchase separately.

*Bricktober Week 4 LEGO Cops & Robbers Mini Figures 4-Pack 6160788 available from 19 October to 25 October, while stocks last. Item not available for purchase separately.

Freebie is based on single receipt. So make sure you pay for every hundred.

Staff at TRU really varies. Two newbie staff told me architecture series doesn't apply and what I did was actually test that. I asked who I thought was a senior staff (purple shirt) and she asked the same guys to explain Lego construction. Of course they said architecture series isn't included.

I tested the system and put thru $100 worth of architecture sets and scanned the freebie with my VIP card and came out as "free".

The promotion says $100 or more of LEGO CONSTRUCTION and there's no such thing (only City, Creator, Friends, Disney, Technic, Architecture, etc).