Thread: Perth TransFan - YouTube - LEGO Videos

Default Perth TransFan - YouTube - LEGO Videos

Hi guys! I started this channel a couple of weeks back (surprisingly found myself with leftover energy/passion despite starting a watch channel) - it's going to be predominantly Transformers related but I think there will also be some LEGO Videos, which I will post here.

Here's the first one, on the LEGO Star Wars Yoda's Jedi Starfighter:

Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

I enjoyed your review, look forward to seeing more of your Lego stuff.

I watched your Yoda review too last week. Which I first clicked on this thread and saw a plastic vehicle with a mix of grey, teal, some sort of dark colour underneath the toy, and with the ship top hatch flipped up to reveal holes resembling a missile turret - for a moment I thought I was looking at the tank mode of a Lego Sixshot (didn't get much sleep that day).

Also watched your Mi Goreng - nice!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I enjoyed your review, look forward to seeing more of your Lego stuff.
    Thanks - I tell you what, it's sure hard to get traction with this particular channel, didn't imagine it would be so slow going after the relative success of my wristwatch work! Anyway, it's all driven by passion so there will be more to come

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I watched your Yoda review too last week. Which I first clicked on this thread and saw a plastic vehicle with a mix of grey, teal, some sort of dark colour underneath the toy, and with the ship top hatch flipped up to reveal holes resembling a missile turret - for a moment I thought I was looking at the tank mode of a Lego Sixshot (didn't get much sleep that day).

Also watched your Mi Goreng - nice!
    Hahaha that's true, it's got the Sixshot colors! Actually I think a LEGO Sixshot should be easily doable...!!

Hope you enjoyed the Mi Goreng one... I did that as a bit of comedy and ended transferring it to this channel... but there's a lot of truth in the "technique"
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Latest video now up - LEGO Hoth Attack!