Thread: Masterpiece fan in Melb

Smile Masterpiece fan in Melb

Hi All,

Great to discover a local forum! I'm a big Masterpiece fan and have been slowly building it since 2006. I'm a pretty old guy (although I don't like to admit it) who got their first transformer back in the 80's when I was 8 years old. Long Haul.

My treasured G1s are long gone - broke or garage sale'ed - and miss my Long Haul, Omega Supreme, Soundwave, Blue streak and the list goes on. Masterpiece is my way of getting the G1s all over again, but with modern engineering. I've heavily bought into the scale issue and am building out my collection of everything after MP10 and 3P masterpieces. Fans Toys skyfire looks amazing!

My 5 year old son is into them too, it surprises me how quickly he figures out how to transform a Titans Return Onslaught or some other complex figure, must be in the blood

Look out for my eBay / Gumtree sales of older masterpieces if you're interested, got to fund the newer ones some how. Oh, and how do I get verified to sell on the forum?

See you all around!

Welcome mate.

Age is no issue here. My son and daughter enjoy them too. They prefer the G1 to any others.

Megatran Guest

Welcome to Ozformers fellow Melburnian. There are plenty of Masterpiece enthusiasts on this forum. Enjoy your stay here.

Here is the link to the Ozformers Forum userguide (if you haven't stumbled over it already).

You need to be a Basic Member (Rank 3) to access the sale yard on the forum. You've taken the right first step by posting an intro of yourself.

Rank 3 - Basic Member
    When someone has interacted here a little, or posted an introduction, it helps us see that they aren't a spammer/scammer, and they gain this ranking, which gains access to the Meets and Sales sections, plus the PM system.

Thanks for the welcome and hints. This looks like a great place to hang out.

Welcome. A lot of us here are 80s kids so you are in good company. Post some pics of your collection too. We like to share