Page 120 of 146 FirstFirst ... 100110115116117118119120121122123124125130140 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Saw something today that made me happier than it ever should,.

Woolworths is selling the poly bag sets (friends study?, police buggy, juniors race car and nexo knights robot horse) for $4!

I used to love it when I'd get a poly bag brought home from a BP servo or elsewhere, some of my favourite sets were those tiny race cars,helicopters and boats, plus a mini figure so I think the nostalgia smacked me in the face.

Bought a few friends and nexo knights sets to put in the reward tub for my students and a police buggy for my nephew. Here's hoping this trend is here to stay.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

75174 Luke's Landspeeder at Kmart for $49

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    75174 Luke's Landspeeder at Kmart for $49
    Australia tax in full effect. It should be the same (overpriced) $39 as Yodas star fighter and duel on naboo if memory serves. I wonder why it is also nearly six months late to be released here as opposed to USA and Europe?

After checking Brickset, it is certainly meant to be the cheaper $39 price, I know I wanted to buy it, but not $50 for only 149 pieces...

I had to double check at the scanner to make sure it wasn't a mistake.

http://imgur.com/a/UPtvh

It's also showing on the official LEGO site at $49.99. Perhaps the licensing cost has increased?

Series 17 Minifigures are now $5.99 RRP so perhaps it's an increase in price across the board from LEGO.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    It's also showing on the official LEGO site at $49.99. Perhaps the licensing cost has increased?

Series 17 Minifigures are now $5.99 RRP so perhaps it's an increase in price across the board from LEGO.
    That has always been their RPP in Australia and on the Lego shop, but Kmart and Big W always sold cheaper. Same with the minifigures. The Landspeeder was meant to be released at the same time as Duel on Naboo and Yoda's Starfighter for the same price so nothing about this makes sense.

Guess we will just be waiting for it to be reduced like a lot of the Rogue One sets (which I have noticed have been restocked back at full price... go figure?

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    That has always been their RPP in Australia and on the Lego shop, but Kmart and Big W always sold cheaper. Same with the minifigures. The Landspeeder was meant to be released at the same time as Duel on Naboo and Yoda's Starfighter for the same price so nothing about this makes sense.

Guess we will just be waiting for it to be reduced like a lot of the Rogue One sets (which I have noticed have been restocked back at full price... go figure?
    Yes, Big W has sold the minifigures at $4.75 for a while. Mr Toys up here in Queensland used to sell them at $3.99, below retail prior to the LEGO Batman Movie Series. I think the minifigures increased in RRP to $5.99 starting with the LEGO Batman Movie series.

Seem to remember 75136 Droid Escape being around $44.99 RRP.

My son recently had his birthday and is flush with vouchers and cash. He has decided to be interested in the Lego Speed series after he was given the Audi.

He wants the Mustang definitely and possibly the Porsche that is the same class of race car as his Audi (looks like Le Mans 24 hour type). Googling I also saw a Bugatti like Drift.

K-Mart has the Mustang on the other side of town only and it appears none of the others have the Speed line any more.

Firstly does anyone know where I could get the Mustang and Porsche. Secondly was the Bugatti even released here? I don't remember seeing it anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Lots of new lego arriving today

Jakku Quadjumper
    Darth Vader Transformation
    Buildable Figures Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike
    Speed Bugatti & Mclaren

& more

Where did you get the Bugatti and Maclaren from?