Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers/Masters of the Universe crossover customs

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Fantastic! I too especially like Skeleton. (Skeletron?)

I think adding some colour representing the wrist and waist bands on He-Man would break it up enough.

I don't really remember the visuals of the show so well so I looked this up:

>image snip!<

I reckon you've pretty much nailed it!
    Also looking forward to the vehicle modes.
    How good would the beast hunters Bulkhead look as Man at arms?

I had to look up zodac too, and I totally get what you're saying.
    I've got more planned. BH Bulkhead is in fact my Man-At-Arms, while voyager Bulkhead is Beastman. BBee for Zodac, BH Starscream for Stratos (needs to be a flyer), Soundwave for Merman (he's a drone, but could pass as a submersible). I have a BH Arcee that was initially for Teela, but I think Evil Lyn is a better fit. Considering a regular Arcee, a FE Arcee or even Generations Chromia (Arcee remould that fits the aesthetic) for Teela, if I can find one of those for sale pretty cheap.

Would have loved a Shockwave for Triclops, but he's only in voyager or commander class size, so won't fit too well.

I have a few other TFPrime toys I can make into various other characters, including a great idea using RID Minicons for Fisto and Jitsu (think big hands).

I also managed to get a cheap BH voyager OP over the weekend, who has an epic sword - a couple of ideas that I now have to choose between - I could give my current OP the bigger sword and make the BH OP into King Randor (the wings look a bit like a cape hanging down), or turn BH OP into He-Man and recustomise the He-Man here into Prince Adam (with the smaller sword). I could then turn the voyager Ultra Magnus into Randor (that's unless I use his cab section for another custom I had an idea for...). Decisions, decisions!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Damn you, M-Bot! I'm currently supervising after school detention and trying to look mean in front of the kids and I'm literally sucking my lips in to stop myself from laughing at He-Manimus Prime! Great work, and good to see griffin's previous April Fools joke come to life.

oh damn i saw these a supanova
    didn't know they were made by you m-bot nice job

Quote Originally Posted by ReximusPrimal View Post
    oh damn i saw these a supanova
    didn't know they were made by you m-bot nice job
    The follow up post with the first 8 are here.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Wow, what an awesome concept! Immaculate work too!

You've totally nailed them, right down to He-Prime's abs!