Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: target toy sale coming 21st June

Default target toy sale coming 21st June

Does anyone know when the target toy sale starts as they have started putting out toys here for it?

21st of june.i was going to buy a couple of tf's but the lady who works said it starts on the 21st of june and to wait cause their gonna discount heavily on some of the tf's

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    21st of june.i was going to buy a couple of tf's but the lady who works said it starts on the 21st of june and to wait cause their gonna discount heavily on some of the tf's
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I don't think Target will ever be able to beat the price they had on that Leader Bee / Deluxe Screamer 2 pack

Hopefully that Deluxe Prime w/ Trailer comes down in price a bit. Also hoping the Lego UCS R2D2 gets featured.

That is a month earlier than normal! Maybe they have finally moved it up to June to compete with Kmart and Big W?

I haven't seen any promo's for any sale yet, which is weird, normally Target and Kmart have their catalogues (sans prices) ready a good fortnight ahead of their sales...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Decepticon Guest

Target don't have anything that I haven't already got that I want........I think I said that right, lol.

Where did you get the date from. I couldn't find anything on the Target website, and couldn't see anything mentioned in this week's and next week's catalogues.

the lady at target told she couldnt say when it started that there was a blackout on when it was starting

last night I saw a ad on tv saying that the toy sale catalog will be arriving in our mailboxes this weekend so we should have a confirmed date then
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

I remember hearing that Target had moved their toy sale earlier this year. I think Target, Kmart and Big W will be running their toy sales at basically the same time this year. I know that Kmart's is usually lined up with the Vic school holidays.